Author Topic: Issue after bootleg install. PS3 controller/Bootleg Tifa model  (Read 1155 times)

youknowiknow778

  • Cool newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 51
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Okay I have googled these forums and other places and found no solution but I'll try to keep this short.

I'm having issues with my ps3 controller working on ff7 using Better DS3 software. I've used BFE before and installed everything fine with no problems before. The only thing I did differently this time as installed all modes. Once I chose to install all modes the controller stopped working and will not even register when trying to remap through the games menu

I am also having trouble getting Bloodshot's tifa model                http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14595.0             installed after running bootleg where I have selected "no change" for the tifa battle model. After bootlegs runs I used ulgp to extract the battle.lgp data, replace the files with the mod files, then encode back into the battle.lgp yet the tifa battle model still isn't changing. I have also tried 7th heaven to get this working but still no change.

Thank for any help!

cmh175

  • Freak
  • *
  • Posts: 851
  • Karma: 65
    • View Profile
If you're able to launch the game correctly and it works properly than the 7H mod I put together for Bloodshot will work fine. Sounds like you don't have the settings configured correctly. Make sure you have the correct file paths for every 7H setting. If it looks good than hit Launch in 7H, if it's correct it'll work otherwise the game will probably just crash.

youknowiknow778

  • Cool newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 51
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Thanks for your reply! You're absolutely right. Using 7th Heaven properly was the key. I was having issues getting it to work properly and it eventually started to just crash on me but then I read your little note

"Two things to check. If it's a new version of 7H it'll still keep settings and stuff from the temp files. Try deleting users\AppData\Roaming\7thWorkshop. "

and that is exactly what I needed to get it working right!