Author Topic: [FF4-SNES] Final Fantasy IV Namingway Edition (Version 1.6)  (Read 2580 times)

Rodimus Primal

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Based on Project II, Final Fantasy IV Namingway Edition reverts the names of the game as close to the original as possible. It also add a B Button Dash, a facsimile Title Screen, and reverts the difficulty back to the Japanese original.

Namingway Edition

« Last Edit: 2015-11-30 17:18:15 by Rodimus Primal »

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • No life
  • The Great Redarr.
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy IV Namingway Edition (Version 1.4)
« Reply #1 on: 2015-04-27 13:27:48 »
You might wanna rehost those images elsewhere; rhdn doesn't play nice with hotlinking.

Rodimus Primal

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
They don't need to be loaded, but the images seem to work without being a link.

Rodimus Primal

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
I just updated Namingway Edition to version 1.5. This updates the maps which restores the Developer's Office and the Training Room. It also restores the treasure chests and save point icons from FFIV.

Kefka

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
Nice work, man! I will give it a shot as soon as I find the time. One question, though, because the readme doesn't mention it:

Does it also restore the original treasure chest contents?
« Last Edit: 2015-08-10 12:20:35 by Kefka »

Rodimus Primal

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Nice work, man! I will give it a shot as soon as I find the time. One question, though, because the readme doesn't mention it:

Does it also restore the original treasure chest contents?

I believe so. Much of Namingway Edition's initial changes were made with Project II, which includes a cleaner translation and also restores a lot of the dummied content from the Japanese version.

Rodimus Primal

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Version 1.6 is up now. It fixes the save point glitch dash glitch and also fixes NPCs from an event in the game.

« Last Edit: 2015-12-01 03:06:15 by Rodimus Primal »