Author Topic: Animation mod appears to no longer be working  (Read 3956 times)

nanabi_ashiro

• View Profile
Animation mod appears to no longer be working
« on: 2017-07-09 00:02:10 »
I hadn't played modded FF VII in awhile and I just remembered why when I felt like playing it again today after a few months of not touching it.

Somehow the new field animations mod just does not work for me anymore, I have the load order correct, all the other mods are working perfectly fine, but cloud is still sticking his arms out.

https://puu.sh/wEYlF/9b136f2aea.jpg

http://puu.sh/wEYw2/bb4a0b034a.png

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still didn't fix it, is there any other info I should get to help this get solved?

liliana

• View Profile
Re: Animation mod appears to no longer be working
« Reply #1 on: 2017-07-13 11:44:06 »
Hey, sadly, I don't have a fix, but I'm just popping in here to say that I'm also experiencing this issue after installing FF7 and modding it follwing the Final Heaven tutorial for the first time.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017-07-13 14:14:39 »
Animations should be always on top. The chance is high that other mods do overwrite them with the default animations.

liliana

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2017-07-13 14:37:36 »
I did actually try that, and it unfortunately didn't seem to affect anything.

nanabi_ashiro

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2017-09-04 08:19:23 »
Sorry to bring this up so much later, but I tried both the thing in the linked topic (direct mode=yes was already a thing config file) as well as having Animations on top of the load order, and it still wouldn't fix it. All the other mods seem to be working except the field animations

Adejam

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2017-09-05 10:43:54 »
Also having this issue. All other mods work fine, but any elements of the animation mod (Field animations, 60fps battles) aren't working at all. Load order is as it should be, any fix for this?

Edit: Some of the battle animations actually run faster and the world models use the new animations - it seems just 60fps battles and the field animations don't work.
« Last Edit: 2017-09-10 14:40:02 by Adejam »