Author Topic: A new version of TTG please :'(  (Read 14826 times)

Master Of TTG

A new version of TTG please :'(
« on: 2003-07-04 14:22:32 »
Qhimm please I'm Spanish and I all the days play 2 hours of your TTG game...I love it...and I'm bored of play alone..Please make a new version with online system :(

Aaron

• View Profile
    • http://aaron-kelley.net/
« Reply #1 on: 2003-07-05 04:36:42 »
I don't think Qhimm likes demands for new releases...

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
« Reply #2 on: 2003-07-05 05:31:03 »
hes begging :) there is an online triple triad system... ill try to find a link tomorrow.

Jedimark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2003-07-05 10:25:32 »
Yeah there did used to be a place called Triple Triad Online but they became "Questria" and started branching out in new directions. The link is http://www.questriax.com/ maybe you can still play Triple Triad there I don't know.

Master Of TTG

« Reply #4 on: 2003-07-05 11:08:11 »
I don't like QuestriaX,triple triad advance...I only like TTG by Qhimm.
QuestriaX combine cards abot other games and Triple Triad Advance too.

Jedimark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2003-07-05 13:34:58 »
Oh fair enough. I don't think Qhimm has any immediate plans to continue with his FF applications though.

FFreAK-47

« Reply #6 on: 2004-01-18 23:01:44 »
Qhimm, but really there were not new released over one year -_-

Jedimark

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2004-01-18 23:04:15 »
You can always play it on FF8 instead ;)

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #8 on: 2004-01-20 03:18:15 »
pssst bribe him to work on it lol

xeriouxi

• View Profile
Heehee!
« Reply #9 on: 2004-01-20 09:55:34 »
Hi!

Heehee! Bribe him to work on it! That's funny!  :lol:

I hate the other TTG games, too! They're either online games which I hate because you have to pay for them a lot of the time with phone bills or they're just plain crap!  :D

But Qhimm's TTG is a thing of beauty! It's great! I think the only update needed for that would be to change the Practice mode into an official Single Player mode!  :wink:

xeriouxi.

Smurgen

• View Profile
    • Http://smurgen.kj-soft.com
« Reply #10 on: 2004-01-20 18:45:37 »
I too would love to see a new version with online play! I am a TT freak ^_^

But I also know that good things come to those who wait so i'll sit here and wait like a good little Smurgen

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
« Reply #11 on: 2004-01-20 20:49:25 »
Quote from: Lieron
pssst bribe him to work on it lol

Hey Qhimm you should set up a donate button.. You have a lot of people that love your programs from TTG to FF editors.. I would definitely chip in a bit.. (a bit i am bloody poor)

Hah.. Did anyone ever make a Qhimm.com T-shirt? I think Aaron talked about it awhile back.. I got some Transfers.. Maybe i will be a walking advertising whore at my local college..

I have had the transfers for quite some time now really, havent bought any t-shirts to iron them on to..

Still though, Qhimm, in all seriousness you should set up a button.. Living isnt free, and neither is hosting, and isnt it free to set up a donate button? I know Paypal takes some of the money you are donated, but.. Oh hell.. I'm leaving this alone now ^_^ I have babbled enough..

xeriouxi

• View Profile
Yeah...
« Reply #12 on: 2004-01-22 13:37:32 »
Hi!

PayPal does indeed charge you a small fee... but the payoff is well worth it. I'm not rich as I don't have a job, but I'd also chip some money in! After all... you're Qhimm!  :D

xeriouxi.

Aaron

• View Profile
    • http://aaron-kelley.net/
« Reply #13 on: 2004-02-01 00:22:24 »
I am definately seeing a "Make a Donation" button on the top of every page now :P

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
« Reply #14 on: 2004-02-01 00:43:28 »
Quite true, quite true. ^_^

Well I was a little busy hacking together a script that would keep track of and publically display any donations I received. Figured that any cash spent on me should provide at least a little sense of investment, at least until I find a way to thank people properly. :wink:

J*** H*******

« Reply #15 on: 2004-02-01 02:25:42 »
oglsmm

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2004-02-01 05:51:38 »
hehe... done and done.

I came, I saw, I donated.

I must say this is one of the few sites/communities that I have visited for a few years. I'm not rich by any means, but I hope my donation helps.

oglsmm

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
« Reply #17 on: 2004-02-01 10:14:41 »
Hmm, yes, well... PayPal is supposed to ask for a display name when you donate (I don't know if it does though, had some trouble testing that bit). Anything you enter into that field is displayed instead of your real name, so it's easy enough to type "Anonymous" or so. ^_^

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
« Reply #18 on: 2004-02-01 21:27:23 »
Heh Awesome!! I'm glad to see one of my ideas put in motion.. LoL I will donate.. ^_^ Afterall i was the one that mentioned it.. LoL Probably have to wait for my next check though.. LoL

Kendrilian

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/thenexusforce
« Reply #19 on: 2004-02-02 15:53:48 »
I don't think we decided to make a shirt.  I remember the topic, but we never decided to make one I beleive.  Heh, I saw the donate button earlier and was quite confused wondering why it was there.  Now it makes sense.

Kendrilian :wicked:

xeriouxi

• View Profile
I'd help you, but...
« Reply #20 on: 2004-02-03 08:27:59 »
Hi!

Great idea, Qhimm! I'd happily donate this second to you, but I don't own a credit card. All is not lost, however! I can just use one of my parents credit cards! I just need to pay them, first.  :lol:

xeriouxi.

Jedimark

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2004-02-03 11:12:49 »
I have limited funds being a Student but I will gladly contribute a bit.

J*** H*******

Re: I'd help you, but...
« Reply #22 on: 2004-02-03 13:29:16 »
ficedula

• View Profile
    • http://www.ficedula.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: 2004-02-03 16:44:27 »

so basically a single account in EU could do the job.

That may not be too far off - unless the account in question has to be a Euro account.

Quote from: Paypal

We would like to update you on our preparations for the anticipated future launch of PayPal (Europe) Ltd., a UK company, as the service provider for PayPal customers in the European Union.

This is a positive development that would help us provide our European customers with improved services to satisfy local needs, both online and through our new European Customer Service Centre in Dublin.

We anticipate that PayPal (Europe) Ltd. will begin operating in February 2004, subject to receiving authorisation from the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the UK. Please note, no action will be necessary on your part. You will be able to continue using your PayPal account as you do today.

Got that from them through email last month, so allegedly they'll have a European branch operating fairly soon. Haven't heard anything else yet, but it is only the 3rd so far, so a February launch date is still plausible.

J*** H*******

« Reply #24 on: 2004-02-03 17:24:30 »