Author Topic: FF7 - Part 1: Is it even possible?  (Read 40437 times)

Reznor007

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/ninninetynine
FF7 - Part 1: Is it even possible?
« Reply #75 on: 2001-02-21 07:54:00 »
FF9 is designed for 4:3 as far as I know. But I may be wrong. You might want to check Square's site to see if they mention widescreen support.

As for interlacing, I don't think there is a way to turn it off. But when playing in low res it's better to have interlacing.

Yes, small mistakes in soldering can be killer. At work once we had a board that would not pass the test system, and we couldn't figure out why. After 45 minutes of looking at it under 40x magnification we found a small crack in 1 trace on the board. Took me about 5 minutes to repair. It then worked fine. VERY frustrating.

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2001-02-21 17:05:00 »
This is my 200th post! WHOHO!
And skillster comeing from the eidos FFVII Forum I have a PHD in turning things off topic.

And interlacing seem to be good. On my tv-out I got a program that turns it on for TV-out. FFIX look more normal now and the flicker on the tv is all gone. And FFIX isnt desgined for widescreen I played for a while in 4:3 and every thing looks just a bit fat in 16:9. But I dont care I dont wanna lose 5 inchs of my screen.

And Reznor after hereing that about your job. I feel sorry for you. I hope you get paid well for that.

« Reply #77 on: 2001-02-21 21:10:00 »
Sir Canealot: You're a Post Hole Digger? I'm impressed.   :wink:

[This message has been edited by Srethron Askvelhtnod (edited February 21, 2001).]

dagsverre

• View Profile
    • http://ffsf.cjb.net
« Reply #78 on: 2001-02-21 21:18:00 »
Sorry, I didn't read the posts careful enough, sounds like I brought this thread off topic for no reason at all.