Author Topic: Zack - I'm seriously not kidding and other cool hints^  (Read 38542 times)

spyrojyros_tail

Orignal Post = BS
« Reply #50 on: 2006-01-11 17:31:12 »
Hi, im a newbie here but i think i understand the game and film pretty well, and after watching the film i played the game again, paying particular attention to the details (i.e. if there was anyone ever name kadaj in niebhliem)

Anyway to put the original post to shame, the sick guy who is in the tube is NOT ZACK. First off dont you think that Aeris would recognise her old boyfriend?? (being the caring gentle creature that she is) then this sick guy has a tatoo on his arm (i think its 2 or something)

But first ill scientifically prove that the man in the tube is not Zack. How? Well if you dont understand this then you need to play the game over and over and see the secret flashbacks and cut scenes.

After sephiroth burns down neibhliem *sorry about spelling* all the surviors are grouped up and experiemented on (men in black capes - sephiroth clones) both cloud and zack are in this group, however they escape.

But when reading the journals in the shinra mansion you can see there are two speciemens, one that accept the jenova cells (Cloud) and one that rejects them (Zack)

Now, heres the science! Jenova cells contain jenovas thoughts, and people who have jenova cells are controled by Jenova. (including sephiroth & cloud), now Zack never accepted the cells so therefore he wouldnt obey Jenova.

Where is this going you ask? The sick man is a sephiroth clone (i.e. his tatoo) and has been infected with Jenova cells. And if you go back to him in the tube after the "Sephiroth Reunion" he has gone, ask the person beside the tube and he tells you that he has walked away mumbling "reunion". This couldnt be Zack, he would have never heard Jenova/Sephiroths voice as cloud does during the game.

There!! And finally! Zack DIED before you started playing the game!!!! So you cannot possibly say that he is in the game because hes is not. So the orignal post is just BS. Ignore it. Besides its way to vague to even follow.

There.

-gone away-

• View Profile
Zack - I'm seriously not kidding and other cool hints^
« Reply #51 on: 2006-01-11 18:13:52 »
Hehe... there is good reason why under your name it say's newbie.
... Just like theres good reason why it says crazy under mine.

No one here seriously pays attention to these rumors and bs post because we have all heard them before ...7 years ago. its more for comic relief :wink:.

Cyberman

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2006-01-11 18:36:06 »
I suppose the only way to make the rumors come true is to hack the game.

:D

Cyb

spyrojyros_tail

heh
« Reply #53 on: 2006-01-11 18:43:06 »
heh, well i guess. I just like to put rumours to rest, and flex my ffvii muscle when it comes to the storyline.

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2006-01-11 19:24:44 »
btw its good to see a newbie that doesn't take offense to everything i say *cough* but2005 *cough*

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2006-01-12 11:32:42 »
That's true smithie.  I recall numerous times when someone (who is banned, thank god) would accuse you of being rude and offensive.  :wink:   Of all the silly things to claim.

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2006-01-12 23:54:59 »
Rude I could sort of see, offensive though? :P

RPGillespie

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/rpgillespie6
« Reply #57 on: 2006-01-13 13:17:28 »
Quote from: smithie
btw its good to see a newbie that doesn't take offense to everything i say *cough* but2005 *cough*

Dang it smithie, you jinxed us! Simplmy mentioning the name has put an everlasting curse upon the forum!

http://forums.qhimm.com/viewtopic.php?t=5168

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2006-01-13 13:50:03 »
Sorry,
Naturally i'll take the only reasonable step and take my own life.

*smithie performs seppuku with a frisby on self :z * - http://www.realultimatepower.net/ninja/seppuku.htm , click to see how  8)

ALPHA_WOLF1

« Reply #59 on: 2006-01-13 21:40:03 »
I ust feel like putting this BS up but its interesting

If you find Super FF7 it has an FFVII Unfinished page.. And in it it has several clues about the aires ressurection theory (ITS IMPOSSIBLE SO DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP) but Aires Gainsbourogh wasn't supposed to die. (or she was going to be resurected) Because in the last scenes Before you fight JENOVA you see an EXTRA ledge, Bizzaro Sephiroth, On member missing in one party, and last but not least..... There is text in the Japanese version for Aeiris in disk 2 and 3.

Look up Super ff7 and see for yourself!  :D

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2006-01-14 19:50:00 »
*Cast Life3 on self somehow*
I dont know about you's but i cannot just let "*******" (Something bad will happen if mention who) have the last say on this thread.

So here goes. *take's frisby out of mouth and throws at ******, it does nothing * . Damm  :evil: i knew i should've picked better weapon proficiencies. Ah well, maybe things will go better when i get that frisby of mega-death+5.

James Pond

• Forums Grumpy Bastard....At The Best Of Times.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2006-01-15 00:30:12 »
Quote from: ALPHA_WOLF1
I ust feel like putting this BS up but its interesting

If you find Super FF7 it has an FFVII Unfinished page.. And in it it has several clues about the aires ressurection theory (ITS IMPOSSIBLE SO DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP) but Aires Gainsbourogh wasn't supposed to die. (or she was going to be resurected) Because in the last scenes Before you fight JENOVA you see an EXTRA ledge, Bizzaro Sephiroth, On member missing in one party, and last but not least..... There is text in the Japanese version for Aeiris in disk 2 and 3.

Look up Super ff7 and see for yourself!  :D

Text is in the PC version, and its not for Aeris, its jut the normal text for the person in slot 3, Its generic.

Ressurection scene is a possibility, as there is an unknown feild area, 3 screens high, and contains aerisis theme when loaded.

Borde

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2006-01-15 08:23:41 »
Oh, actually I think that  that field has been identified as part of the secuence where Cloud gives the Dark matter to Sephirot. As for the reason why Aeris them is there, it remains as a mistery.

James Pond

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2006-01-15 08:42:03 »
Oh was it? Ok, I didnt know.

Contra

• View Profile
    • http://contraspontanus.deviantart.com
« Reply #64 on: 2006-01-16 17:35:14 »
That field is actually used for a split second, there is 'event' music playing, so the coded bgm isn't heard. But when you're at the crater for the very first time, and Shinra's down there inspecting everything, and RIGHT after cloud gives Sephiroth Black Materia, loads that screen, then immediately cuts to an FMV background that pans up and shows Sephiroth's Materia-cocoon slip down about 5 feet. The field map is probably needed to load a walkmesh.

James Pond

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2006-01-16 20:07:26 »
Quote from: Contra
The field map is probably needed to load a walkmesh.

So Walkmesh's can be shared between feilds?

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2006-01-17 09:56:12 »
No I think he simply means the field file was loaded to show the walk mesh for the 2d polygons which are present in the FMV.
Field files dont share walkmesh's they are embedded in the field file itself, so they must simply be the same.

Red_Wraith

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2006-04-01 10:10:24 »
Has someone noticed that Mkilbride2599 hasn't posted anything in this thread for many days? He's probably reading this thread and laughs at those people who are expecting a description from him how to play Zack.

You'll never get a description how to play Zack because it simply isn't possible.

PS: I wanted to clear that up for those people who don't already know that.

Sad Jari

« Reply #68 on: 2006-04-01 12:40:35 »

Midgar

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2006-04-01 14:30:16 »
Right Jari, except that you forgot that this is the real captain obvious!
And Red, don't revive dead topics.

Krack

Re: Zack - I'm seriously not kidding and other cool hints^
« Reply #70 on: 2006-05-15 10:50:20 »
There's an assload of stupid in this thread

Sad Jari

« Reply #71 on: 2006-05-15 11:10:23 »
Did your sense of humour run away from you?

:lol:

Besides, please don't resurrect dead topics.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2006-05-16 18:17:47 »
How ironic. The last post before it gets revived says
And Red, don't revive dead topics.
And then Krack goes and revives it. The logic escapes me.

Krack

« Reply #73 on: 2006-05-17 20:09:57 »
logic escapes me.

Not surprising.

1) Had I said anything about the topic, I would have been reviving it. What's that? I didn't? So the topic wasn't revived?  gg

2) This thread was on first page, I commented on it.

3) Suck down more of my nut while you're on the floor rolling in that dumb shit ready to toss some into your next post, again

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2006-05-17 20:46:26 »
What's this with new people having to start bitching other members in their first posts? (Well, not like it's really new...unfortunately)

@ Krack: No-one's attacking you or something. Covarr's post is a little sarcastic, yes, but does that really mean you have to "defend" yourself and insult Covarr?
You revived an old topic. No matter what way you look at it. The last post since yours was over a month old. That means the topic is dead, you posted in it, so you revived it. It therefore doesn't matter whether or not you commented on the topic or not.

Besides that, and correct me if I'm wrong, your first post didn't really add to the discussion in the first place, did it?

Oh, whatever. Why do I even try...