Author Topic: [FF7PC] Harder Difficulty Items (2009-08-20)(Missing Download)  (Read 9827 times)

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
This mod simply makes your items (not limited to potions and stuff like that) but only Armor, Accessory, and Weapons. I have made Kernel.bin files for the following difficulties. To install simply BACK UP YOUR KERNAL.BIN !!!!! If you don't want to back it up, okay your problem. This has been made to be used with any difficulty mods you wish. The last difficulty Level combined with HardCore mod will be the day you shoot your Comp and destroy FF7 for good cause I don't want to imagine the hell that its gonna be. Now have fun and HAPPY DOWNLOADING!!!! Also warn me of crashes by PMing me or posting in this Thread.

Normal - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M04T4DHA
Hard - Not Ready Yet
Hell - Not Ready Yet
Oh My god Why am I doing this! -

In the final Difficulty EVERYTHING'S effects have been HALVED from there stats from Normal Difficulty. I also made one of Yuffies wepons godly, just for you....

Edit: Gotten rid if Easy...and will probably scarp it all since I've noticed a problem with it. Would somebody please test it and see? Stats on the buster sword should br 9 or 6....Thank you. I have gotten rid of the final Difficulty Link since I need to fix it up.
« Last Edit: 2014-07-17 21:02:14 by Covarr »

SwornEnemy

• View Profile
Re: [Release] Harder Difficulty Items
« Reply #1 on: 2009-08-21 10:09:43 »
so explain wat this mod does. is it a harder difficulty ,, or gives u less armors and accessories.... or wat?

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
Re: [Release] Harder Difficulty Items
« Reply #2 on: 2009-08-21 15:53:56 »
Just decreases Power of Weapons, Defence/Magic Defence of armor, and decreases effects of Accessories.