Author Topic: No FFXPC (maybe) ....  (Read 49868 times)

PurpleSmurf

• View Profile
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #150 on: 2002-01-14 01:21:00 »
yea you sorta of caught us at an awakward time. if you search for joey's posts you see what were all talking about. oh and welcome to the board. :)

vvalentine

• View Profile
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #151 on: 2002-01-14 02:37:00 »
Joey, if you read this, as much as it saddens me to read your post, I have to say this, GROW UP!

That is not such a big of a deal to start thinking of sucide.  You are 15 years old, I know what it is being 15 years old, and believe me, you are going to look back when you wrote these things and say, "Geeze, I was such a dork in writing that".  I've gone through this stage, probably even worse than you.  I almost did walk the walk.  So don't go saying things about suicide, because your problems are insignificant to the problems that I used to have.  I'm not trying to bash you, this is just the way I am, straightforward.  In my opinion, a lot of people here in this board like you.  When you were away for some time, a lot of members were starting to worry about you.  
One thing that I have to state is that this is the Internet, don't make it part of your life.  You may have problems in real life, but your life in the Internet should not interfere with your real life (unless the internet is your life, which I doubt).  
The word "moron" is not a really insulting word.
Moron means, an adult which still has the mind of a child.  In which case we do think it applied to you, and if you think about the meaning of moron, technically almost everyone here are morons.  There is nothing wrong with being a moron.  In real life, people have called me a moron lots of times.  Where I used to work, I used to be the "Joey" of my workplace.  
All you have to do is show people that you really changed, and that takes time.  To be a moron to moderator is really hard, but if you can do that, that means that you are a far better person than most of us.  

I'm not sorry if I insulted you before, and I'm not sorry for what others posted.  Most of all, I'm not sorry for your decision to leave this board, because after all it was your decision.  This is just a message board, we don't know you in real life.  What happens here shouldn't bother you or anyone else in real life.  GET A GRIP!  It's not the end of the world.  
Being a 15 year old is still being a kid, and as a 15 year old you can still act like a kid.  It would be worse if you were a 20 year old acting like a kid.  
So, get your act together, and start changing your way of thinking.  Showing that you were bothered by the word moron is not the best thing to show that you are actually changing.  

I hope you read this, and if that post was really you last post, then good luck on whatever you do, do your best, and Sayonara.

-vvalentine

Joey

• View Profile
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #152 on: 2002-01-14 06:42:00 »
Well, Qhimm is right, I'm back, but only for this post.

Qhimm, Jari: I know that you are both 21 or something, as you guys can't like, ignore those stupid posts. But here's the big question for both of you: are you going to forgive and forget about all the stupid things I've done. I know that it may be hard, but a lot of people has noticed that I've changed from an extremely sick and childish person into a better one. Why not you guys forget about all the stupid things that I've posted. Drop me a mail if you can forget, and give a chance for the new me.

vvalentine:No, I'm not mad that they called me a moron, but the edit button that comes with my every posts. It's only on my posts! Actually, I'[ve lost intrest in life a long time ago, and I'm very sucidal and have a split personality.

The SaiNt

• View Profile
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #153 on: 2002-01-14 06:50:00 »

On 2002-01-14 02:42, Joey wrote:
vvalentine:No, I'm not mad that they called me a moron, but the edit button that comes with my every posts. It's only on my posts! Actually, I've lost intrest in life a long time ago, and I'm very sucidal and have a split personality.

How many times do I have to explain it to you that it appears only on your posts because you are logged in as you! Try not logging in at all, and you there will be no delete buttons on your posts   :x

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #154 on: 2002-01-14 06:57:00 »

And I have a split personality.

How many excuses can one make to cover one's own ass?

Edit: Post # 666

Sephiroth 3D

"I don't understand..." "You don't have to understand." - Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]
[edited] 135 2002-01-14 18:29

vvalentine

• View Profile
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #155 on: 2002-01-14 07:58:00 »
Joey:  Dude, are you really a moron?  Everyone has that delete button thing, the X in the circle right?  I have it too, and I think everyone has it too.

Also, being suicidal is not surprising, why do you think I drive usually at 110 mph (not that I'm suicidal, but death is not that scary).  Talking about sucide actually means that you are looking for someone to hear you out (If you want to talk about it, drop me an e-mail, I'm a good listener and give good advise in these kinds of things (friends usually).  I used to study a lot of psychology and sociology when I was interested in majoring in psychology, plus, I've gone countless of times to a psychologist )). Another thing, you are not the only one with split personality (if you have it (you can only know if you visit a psychiatrist)).

-vvalentine

J*** H*******

No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #156 on: 2002-01-14 11:12:00 »

Qhimm, Jari: I know that you are both 21 or something, as you guys can't like, ignore those stupid posts. But here's the big question for both of you: are you going to forgive and forget about all the stupid things I've done. I know that it may be hard, but a lot of people has noticed that I've changed from an extremely sick and childish person into a better one.

This is really getting very repetitive, but I'll point out something that we both wrote to our replies: we don't think that you have changed. Like Qhimm said, only clear change in your attitude has been that you don't claim anymore that you work for Square, and that doesn't really change things anywhere.

Actually I re-read the relevant part of this topic, and nobody is saying that you have changed, so where did you get the "...lot of people has noticed..." thing? Not that it would make any difference, as Qhimm, not "lot of people", is the boss here, and what he says goes. In other words; this is not a democracy.

It's not really about forgiveness either, because that is a concept more suited to interpersonal level, than board-moderating-level, IMHO. Hating someone and thinking that someone can't act appropriately in public place are two different matters. Although they have nasty tendency to get mixed up, but that's unavoidable because we have to use humans as moderators and admins.

If someone would like to donate AI-based moderator bot that preferably has a master's degree in psychology and completely lacks any kind of emotional feedback we would be very grateful. :)

Sephiroth 3D: You are _evil_, check your post count. :P

eerrrr

• View Profile
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #157 on: 2002-01-14 15:50:00 »
I don't think I bash Joey very often (do I?). I can't really see why this is all getting so dramatized, it's a message board.

Although Joey does post stupid things sometimes, I usually just think 'Joey's stupid, maybe he can't help it' when I see some of his posts, so I don't spend my time slagging him off, maybe that's why I don't find him so annoying. (Hmm, I can't really see where this post is going).

So, Joey hasn't actually been banned yet has he? He's leaving, but he's asking for our forgiveness in hope he can return. I don't think I remember Qhimm telling you to f*** off Joey, he's just being straight with you. I remember when I first joined these forums 1 or 2 years ago I was around 11, and I was a bit of a moron. I posted some pretty crappy posts before the forum split, and now I'm a mod. I think it's cos I don't post so often. There are loads of posts where people have just written one line stating the obvious, and that gets kinda annoying. I think that's something like what you did/do, so instead of trying to post in every thread about whatever first pops into your head, just skip the thread and forget about you post count.
Man, I've spent ages writing this post and it's all been a load of crap. Remember kids, don't end up like uncle eerrrr.  :-?

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #158 on: 2002-01-14 17:40:00 »
Jari: Thanks! I edited my post to include that info for future generations to read.

Joey: "Uncle eerrrr" is totally right. One of the reasons you, Darkness and PS are treated like you are, is because you guys alwasy seem to post your opinons on everything, no matter what.

Now, as I've stated in earlier posts, Darkness has been getting much better about it, but both you and PS still do it a bit too much. The difference between you two is that you seem to post crap, while PS posts relevant stuff along with his crap. Not to mention his amount of crap is way less than yours! (No Offense PS.)

Sephiroth 3D

"I don't understand..." "You don't have to understand." - Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

Alhexx

• View Profile
    • http://www.alhexx.com
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #159 on: 2002-01-14 19:09:00 »
Jari & Qhimm: Whoa, that ´looks like a dialogue !

Joey: I think everyone in here can forgive you, it just depends on your future behaviour ... change it for the better, and there should be no problems (I think)

- Alhexx

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #160 on: 2002-01-14 21:44:00 »
When I jumped straght to page six...how did I know it would be this off topic... *sigh*

PurpleSmurf

• View Profile
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #161 on: 2002-01-14 22:16:00 »
cause your a freak? and i dont' really think this is truly off topic. as apparently were about to lose someone who was very active on this board. maybe not in a positive way all of the time but he helped shape it none the less. he was a part of this board (6.11% of it actualy) and i'm glad he was here.

Anonymous

No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #162 on: 2002-01-14 22:16:00 »
Pshewwww...
God... so many opinions, so little time.  On one hand, I do think that we are all being a little too hard on Joey.  But that is my compassionate side, mind you.  On the other hand, it annoys me so much to see such a self - serving post on this board.  I have literally never seen such a 'pity party'.
I hope Joey understands that he is annoying.  I also hope he understands that he is welcome back.  (I think?)  But I also think that this post is no longer serving a purpose, besides for Joey to extrapolate on his flaws, real or not.  And that is what I see him doing in the near future.  Mods, I agree with you, seeing your flaws is a very educational thing.  However, when you see your flaws reflected by a huge community whose members you thought were your friends... well, the theraputic value is most certainly lost.  I really think you should remove this post, because it can cause only heartache for... those involved.  Of course, it is entirely your decision, as always.

MMiller8

• View Profile
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #163 on: 2002-01-14 22:18:00 »
Dang it... the above was supposed to be by me...  I guess I forgot to put my name and pswrd in.  Silly me!  

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #164 on: 2002-01-14 22:52:00 »
yeah, joey. you cant just say that youve matured and it will magically happen. it takes work. i personally find it quite enjoyable to hang on the that bit of childishness while it lasts, but it can be taken too far. heres a tip if you decide to come back: think about what youre saying before you post it.

Anonymous

No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #165 on: 2002-01-15 05:00:00 »
I hope that you will accept joey as he really have changed. I'm not mad at Qhimm because I've been extremely mad at him before when he told my secret to everyone. But he really changed and I forgot and forgave. I hope that Qhimm+Jari can do the same too.

Joey is quite special. He dosen't realise that he is making someone mad until you tell him and he corrects them. Please, do tell him what's he making you mad.

I worship him as he can handle stress from crazy classmates and a father that gives unnesary lectures like "You are going to get the last in the class if you don't stop playing the computer" Despite him having finished his homework. He isn't playing anyway but typing his story. He will then have to back off and let his dad play Red Alert 2. I know because I've saw this before.

So, please, he really deserves a second chance.

~Nathan

vvalentine

• View Profile
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #166 on: 2002-01-15 06:19:00 »
OK! Moving along.  That wasn't necessary to post.  No one here hates Joey (not that I know of), and he will be welcome back always, as long as he tries to behave (And "Try" is the key word).  The only one giving a hard time on Joey is himself.  He needs to learn how to cope with unsignificant problems like this.  

Joey, I hope you read this.

-vvalentine

Anonymous

No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #167 on: 2002-01-15 06:41:00 »
Maybe I forgot to add as my earlier message was done in a hurry:

Joey can change his personality like his chlothes, so, he is unstable.
Like Qhimm said, he needs this board more than this board needs him, so, he will most probally be back when he gets back to his senses, maybe a week or two. His school is filled with people who still play counterstrike on an exam and who follows their feelings without logic, like cavemens.

No, Joey dosen't even know the meaning of self-pity or how to put people on a guilt trip because he is very honest. The "die" means that he will pray that he has cancer (he has been complaining of headaches and memory lapses lately).

The reason why Square forbids its employees to participate in forums is because of rumors of info leaking from the employees to the net is reported. Joey still works in Square, but he won't mention them. The boss has full faith in him on not to leak out and secrets.

Hope your doubts are cleared now.

~Nathan

vvalentine

• View Profile
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #168 on: 2002-01-15 07:13:00 »
Urghh!  Enough already!!
Cut the crap alright.  We don't care if you work for square (Nathan), or if Joey works for square.  Whatever he wants to do is his thing.  The only thing he needs to know is that he has no enemies here, and that nothing happened.
Let us just forget about this, everyone, Joey.  Alright? alright!

One last thing.  Someone close this topic, and if possible erase it (we can make another topic of FFX again). Please.  I hate all this "drama".

-vvalentine

Edit:  I just noticed, Joey's post count is 911.  Get it?
[edited] 213 2002-01-15 08:16

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #169 on: 2002-01-15 08:16:00 »
What! Damn that Joey! I'll kill him now! *draws sword, dramatic music and lighting effects* Damn him! He'll never order me the wrong pizza again! But I would like for no particler reason to give me views on some of the stuff mostly what has been said about Joey:

I hope that you will accept joey as he really have changed

No... the more people change the more you notice when you get down to it, there still the same old person underneth all that crap they have put on since you last saw them. "The more things chage the more they stay the same"

Joey is quite special. He dosen't realise that he is making someone mad until you tell him and he corrects them. Please, do tell him what's he making you mad.

I kinda know what you mean there. I had a freind who would always torment people (me included) in various ways. It was all a big joke really but it got on people nerves. Eventurly we truthly told him that we liked him as a person but he could be such a bastard. He took this to heart and thought about it. After that he did try to be nice to people. As I have tried to be nice to someone who I have fighted with for years. Good luck Joey sometimes not making people mad can be quite hard...

I worship him as he can handle stress from crazy classmates

Yea well I'm sure he gos home and laughs at the walls just like I used to do. Ahaha.

Joey you have been the forum idiot at Qhimms for a long time. And damnit buddy screw them all your do a damn site better job than I ever will. Come back to use mate. You know you cant resist now can you. Gha.

Joey can change his personality like his chlothes, so, he is unstable.

Hmm. Try throwing a pencile up in the air at certain points in the day. He will probley in that case find it hilarious.

No, Joey dosen't even know the meaning of self-pity or how to put people on a guilt trip because he is very honest.

Thats the way. If some one shows you a picture and its crap tell them. Being straght with people is more amuseing any way.

The "die" means that he will pray that he has cancer (he has been complaining of headaches and memory lapses lately).

She'll be right. Its probley him. I havent been reading this board as much as I should be the last few months so I dont know hes getting on but tell him to chill! What evers making him down will eventurly not make him down any more!

Edit: I just noticed, Joey's post count is 911. Get it?

911!? Argh! Gotta spam. I used to be ahead of Joey in the day! I gotta beat him to 1k! Noooo!

Well enough. I dont know why the hell I posted this. I'm probly just severly board and wanted to give some of the views on how I think about things. Fact of the matter Joey your welcome back but... bring some steak boy.. cause throw it at old ladys just like we did in the old skool days!

ficedula

• View Profile
    • http://www.ficedula.co.uk
No FFXPC (maybe) ....
« Reply #170 on: 2002-01-15 08:57:00 »
VValentine requested a topic close, and I think I agree with him ... we've all said what we're going to say.

You know the drill ;)