Author Topic: Managing multiple field cameras in Makou Reactor  (Read 1383 times)

Axel Firestorm

• View Profile
Managing multiple field cameras in Makou Reactor
« on: 2020-02-01 02:10:56 »
How do you switch between cameras in a field in Makou Reactor? The field I'm working with has two - the original one and a second one that I added for a different view. But I don't know how to tell the game to switch from one camera to the other. I can't find anything under the "Fades and Camera" options in the dropdown for adding stuff to scripts, but maybe I'm missing something.

Also, when doing a map jump back to a normal field from one of the blackbg fields, the game's timing seems messed up because the game doesn't play certain scenes when it should after such a jump. For example, I have a jump set from the Sector 7 pillar base to a blackbg screen (for a mod I'm working on) before you enter Sector 7 for the first time. Going in normally, everything works fine - the trio running in, Barret scaring the patrons out, that sort of thing. But when I try it after jumping back from the blackbg screen, the scene doesn't play. The trio's gone, Barret's just standing there, and Johhny's mom also just stands there and doesn't go into her house like she should. How do I fix this?