Final Fantasy 8 > WIP

[In Development] FF8 Voiceover Project

<< < (28/31) > >>

Another Cloud:
Hi Shard

It has now been 5 months since your last post.  In your last post you clarified that very little was achieved in the previous 6 months.

How have things been gong these last 5 months?  Any tangible progress?

Keep up the great work.

Thanks.

sandsawks:
I was about to start my first lets play series on this today since 8 was my favorite of the core Final Fantasy games. I thought I would search to see if voice overs existed and man was I blown away. I am going to put my recording on hold and do a different game in hopes that this is approaching the home stretch. I'm sure you are working hard, Shard, but could you give us a brief update? Thanks for the hard work and if there is something you could use a hand in I'd be open to help in any I could.

braytendo:
So it's getting close to another year since the last update...

I know it's hard to collaborate with people when everyone has different schedules, but I truly hope progress is still being made on this.

I've held off on replaying Final Fantasy VIII since this project began and I'd really like to know if I should keep holding off or not.

Either way, it's ambitious work, so I can understand it taking awhile. If it's been canceled, even what you already managed to do was pretty cool and you should feel good about it.

KIAS:
Hey Shard. It's been pretty quiet around here.. is the project dead now? Please give us an update.

Greetings from Germany

Maston:
Anxious for this.
Will it work on the remaster?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version