Author Topic: how do i delete messages I have posted(yes, I know-wrong category)  (Read 4508 times)

FinalFantasyGirl

• View Profile
I know this is under the wrong category and such...but I can't figure out how I am suppose to delete messages I have posted! A little help would be much appreciated!?
« Last Edit: 2009-05-29 18:15:56 by FinalFantasyGirl »

CarnageHeart

Theres a delete button at the top right of the message box of YOUR message. Although I'm pretty sure you can't delete a topic..

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
I don't think you can delete your posts, but you can modify any post you have made to be blank or say deleted or whatever.

CarnageHeart

Well, depends on the forum section you're in I think... cause I see the delete button in the "general" section, but not here.

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
Cool, it's not an option in tweaking either. I don't know why a function like that would be available in one place and not another.

FinalFantasyGirl

• View Profile
ohoh lol well imma delte in now by saying DELETE
so this post is un-officially DELETED :)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Cool, it's not an option in tweaking either. I don't know why a function like that would be available in one place and not another.

It does seem odd...

The only thing that comes to mind is that there is a lot of useful information in forums like Game-Tweaking that we can't lose, whereas what's in general discussion forums usually isn't so valuable; someone who gets upset one day and decides to delete all their posts is less likely to cause real damage that way.