Author Topic: ATTN: Xelane  (Read 23778 times)

Jari

ATTN: Xelane
« on: 2008-05-11 00:43:55 »
From here.

Quote from: Xelane
Yes I was reffering to the conversation started by my lack of grammer a few weeks ago.

I'm surprised you decided to take another swing at me like that, you must really enjoy argueing to start up again after we ended the conversation a long time ago.

You are surprised that I replied to your question? Bawwwwwww!

Here's an idea; if you do not want an answer, perhaps you shouldn't ask the question. Think about it, buster.

The Black-caped Man: HAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA! Oh man, you are killing me. He is a whinyass bitch, so that's exactly what I'm going to call him. :-D

Xelane

• View Profile
Re: ATTN: Xelane
« Reply #1 on: 2008-05-11 04:08:20 »
You actually created a topic to flame me? XD omfg that's pathetic. and you do it in such an immature manner that you should get some kind of award for it.

But more to the point it's not that i was surprised that you responded, it's the fact that you decided to try and insult me even though I did nothing but comment on your manners. in fact what i said wasn't even close to an insult to you yet you for some reason throw an insult my way.

And i don't think you should take anything out on BCM (i'm tired of saying his full name) since he was only trying to shut everyone up and not just you. In fact i don't even want to be argueing but there's no reasoning with you to get some kind of neutral agreement.

I'd rather not argue with you so just say what you want and get it out of your system since you do love to bash people. :|

Jari

« Reply #2 on: 2008-05-11 04:42:59 »
You actually created a topic to flame me? XD omfg that's pathetic. and you do it in such an immature manner that you should get some kind of award for it.

No. I created a topic to respond to you, since that doesn't seem to fit The Black-caped Man's plans. However, traditionally closing your own topics has not been allowed, or even possible. Buuuuut, glitches left by the SMF migration are not my problem, so if he wants to close it, I'll continue our discussion in a new one.

I seem to recall that it's not me being a whinyass bitch. If you don't believe me, just read through the previous topic. You want to repeatedly bitch and moan about how I'm such a bad person; now is your chance. Except that The Black-caped Man is not going to close this one for you, after you can't handle it anymore.

But more to the point it's not that i was surprised that you responded, it's the fact that you decided to try and insult me even though I did nothing but comment on your manners. in fact what i said wasn't even close to an insult to you yet you for some reason throw an insult my way.

Take your "wanted to insult me"-line and shove it so high up your ass that it will never come out again. I'm calling you a whinyass bitch because you act like one.

Face it, person who complains about how people are so mean to him on the Internets a post after a post after a post is a bitch. Shut the fuck up and grow a set of balls. If you don't want to be treated like a bitch, then you shouldn't act like one.

What are you anyway? Fucking 13 years old?

And i don't think you should take anything out on BCM (i'm tired of saying his full name) since he was only trying to shut everyone up and not just you. In fact i don't even want to be argueing but there's no reasoning with you to get some kind of neutral agreement.

I'd rather not argue with you so just say what you want and get it out of your system since you do love to bash people. :|

ROFLMAO! Wait a sec, buster. You'd rather not argue with me. Instead, you'd rather complain a post after a post after a post how I'm so mean to you. Well, BAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!

Hey, tell me your address and I'll send a rope. You know what to do with it.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-05-11 06:16:04 »
Right...anyway have fun with your rantings but let's at least try to act more civilized next time we bump into each other. It would probably ruin the topic if we bumped into each other on another topic and started argueing again.

Now that's out of the way you can go ahead and close the topic or you can keep insulting me but I probably won't come back in here just to argue with the unreasonable (and no that isn't meant to be an insult)

And again just like i said all i did was make a simple, non flamming comment and you went ahead and bashed me for it just like i expected. I wonder what it is that makes people like you and so many others the way they are....

And finally, as for me complaining about you, I just don't like it when people are cruel. if you're going to tell me to do something about it, then guess what i can't, if you want me to get used to it, it's a work in progress, and if you want me to get out of the forums if i can't stand the flamming, guess what? it's not happening.

So i'll leave it up to you to either strike a neutral agreement in which we will only talk to each other specificly over the more important matters without flamming, or to just avoid talking to each other completely. (although I would prefer us to just not argue)

Tsetra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-05-11 06:21:15 »
Unless you guys make a cameo in an RPG, doesn't this belong in Completely Unrelated?

(If you prove you're in an RPG I'll shut my mouth even though it doesn't make the topic anymore legit here...)

Jari

« Reply #5 on: 2008-05-11 06:50:59 »
Right...anyway have fun with your rantings but let's at least try to act more civilized next time we bump into each other. It would probably ruin the topic if we bumped into each other on another topic and started argueing again.

Yes. Maybe you should try whining less?

Now that's out of the way you can go ahead and close the topic or you can keep insulting me but I probably won't come back in here just to argue with the unreasonable (and no that isn't meant to be an insult)

Didn't you already promise that?

BTW, you do not have to explain to me what you mean as an insult and what you don't. There's a very simple reason for that; I do not care one bit what you think of me. So, save your poor keyboard.

Oh, that's right, you did promise! Yet here you are again, unable to shut up unless you get the last word.

And again just like i said all i did was make a simple, non flamming comment and you went ahead and bashed me for it just like i expected. I wonder what it is that makes people like you and so many others the way they are....

Yes, I do wonder that. Just like I wonder how it seems that there are people who don't like you, no matter how innocent you claim to be. Well, no I don't. I'm just humoring you here, it seems that I have a bit better grasp of the situation than you, if you don't know why that is.

Maybe it's your hypocrisy? Your skewed perception of yourself and events around you? Your never ending complaining? Feel free to pick one, if you need a reason.

And finally, as for me complaining about you, I just don't like it when people are cruel. if you're going to tell me to do something about it, then guess what i can't, if you want me to get used to it, it's a work in progress, and if you want me to get out of the forums if i can't stand the flamming, guess what? it's not happening.

Or, in layman's terms; you have a really thin skin.

So i'll leave it up to you to either strike a neutral agreement in which we will only talk to each other specificly over the more important matters without flamming, or to just avoid talking to each other completely. (although I would prefer us to just not argue)

It's spelled flaming, numbskull.

Hey, I'm not forcing you to reply to this thread. :-D

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008-05-11 07:21:03 »
Yea I realised that i had spelled flaming wrong right after i posted it but i decided "ahh **** it"

And yes I do have a thing where i like to have the last word, or rather i don't like to stand idle while people attack me wheather it's physicly or verbally

I think that my aggression with you is gradualy winding down since this has been going on for awhile and we've gone over this several times.

....good one with the "maybe you should try whining less" comment...that felt...original

And i don't just claim to be innocent, even at my age i am still generaly innocent and lacking in the ability to actually hate somebody

when i said that i've met people like you before it wasn't just me they hated and it wasn't just me that hated them, it was always that single person against everybody around them unless there was another person the same as them nearby

I'll be honest with you, i don't really know what you meant about me having thin skin, aside from maybe meaning that i am a weakling which isn't the case. i meant that i dislike it when people act the way you do but it's not that big of a deal to me

i'm going to go ahead and skip your 4th comment since it's just your opinions anyway

you kinda ignored my neutral aggrement comment, unless "i'm not forcing you to comment" was the answer but it doesn't tell me how you're going to handle it the next time we run into each other

Jari

« Reply #7 on: 2008-05-11 08:57:00 »
....good one with the "maybe you should try whining less" comment...that felt...original

That's too bad. It's not meant to be literary masterpiece, it's a fucking advice, which seems to have a hard time penetrating your thick skull. Too bad. For you. I - on the other hand - enjoy humiliating you, so please continue. :D

And i don't just claim to be innocent, even at my age i am still generaly innocent and lacking in the ability to actually hate somebody

You also seem to lack the ability to punctuate and capitalize. Maybe these things go hand in hand?

I'll be honest with you, i don't really know what you meant about me having thin skin, aside from maybe meaning that i am a weakling which isn't the case. i meant that i dislike it when people act the way you do but it's not that big of a deal to me

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/thin+skin

you kinda ignored my neutral aggrement comment, unless "i'm not forcing you to comment" was the answer but it doesn't tell me how you're going to handle it the next time we run into each other

Handle what? Run into? Dude, I'm going to keep making fun of you, as long as you can't manage grammar, or continue to whine and bitch about people on the Internet being mean.

*:.Griever.:*

• Formerly Tidus_Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008-05-11 10:24:10 »

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/thin+skin

I'm sorry, I actually LoL'd at that.....but hey, I'm a neutral passer by so....yeah.....

By the way though, just as I'm here, Tsetra is right, this DOES belong in completely unrelated, and you can bash me if you want/feel the need, it's an internet forum, I don't give a flying little Ficadula Fuck :-D

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008-05-11 18:39:37 »
You pretty much made me lol too

and El Ammo, you aren't humiliating anyone but you are trying pretty hard to.

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008-05-11 18:58:51 »
Well I found something that made me "LoL."  After another trademark Xelane necroposting, sorry it's just regular posting for him.

Classic Xelane Posting

I did find you an avatar, hope you like it.

ChaosControl

• ยค
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008-05-11 18:59:49 »
Dude, wait, what..? I was missing this!!

Jari

« Reply #12 on: 2008-05-11 19:07:43 »
ChaosControl: :-D

You have probably missed this (and onwards), too.

It's fairly entertaining, even if the obvious troll is kinda obvious. He seems to have removed his account, but let's just say that the email address had '69' in it, yet he claimed that sex was evil. :-P

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008-05-11 19:19:08 »
That's pretty ironic. Especialy given the fact that he was ranting about it so much.

and that case of "necroposting" actually had some relevance to it as well as the fact that the post before it was only about 10 days ago.

Otokoshi, are we playing some kind of nickname game here? I wanna play, how about i call you...let's see something that would describe you.......Douchebag. Yea That works

I said i wouldn't look in here again but I just had to hear what you were going to say since your rantings are so damn funny :-D

Oh and Douchebag, it's pretty hard not to post in a topic that isn't dead since practicly ALL the topics on this forum are dead.
« Last Edit: 2008-05-11 19:22:08 by Xelane »

Jari

« Reply #14 on: 2008-05-11 19:34:24 »
Now you have done it, punk.

Make a fool out of yourself as often as you'd like, but don't you fucking dare to call my friends names.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2008-05-11 19:43:26 »
mmmm scary. Seriosusly that's REALLY hypocritical don't you think? He calls me a necroposter as an insult and all is well with the world, but when i wanna play the nickname game there's suddenly some imaginary line i've crossed.

Let me make this perfectly clear to you. I don't give a **** what you or anyone else with your attitude says or does.

I'll stop with the nicknames when he does and not a moment sooner than that and nobody is going to stop me.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2008-05-11 19:49:34 »
On a sidenote to whatever I was just going to type....which coincidentaly I can't remember, El Ammo....
Where do you get all those awesome dp's of the cats?

Is it by chance icanhascheezeburger? :-D

Jari

« Reply #17 on: 2008-05-11 20:01:29 »
Xelane: Guess what, numbskull? He calls you a necroposter because you are one.

There's probably a very easy fix for that; stop doing it.

As for lines; it's not imaginary at all. You can try to fuck with me all you want, I don't mind. But do not dare to fuck with my friends.

*:.Griever.:*: I think that I've collected most of them from the chan-imageboards. Very likely they are originally either from icanhascheezeburger, or have appeared there after having been posted on the chans.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008-05-11 20:09:53 »
I realise that i've posted in a few dead topics by mistake but bringing them up doesn't do anybody any good.

As for you wanting me not to mess with your friends, as long as they don't bother me, i won't bother them but the problem is that it looks like you have a double standard in the sense that they can mess with me as much as they want but I don't get any say in it.

Oh I almost forgot about what you said reguarding my grammar. It's not that I don't know proper grammar, it's that I don't want to spend twice the time it takes me to make a post just so people don't have to insert commas with their minds.

Jari

« Reply #19 on: 2008-05-11 20:23:43 »
As for you wanting me not to mess with your friends, as long as they don't bother me, i won't bother them but the problem is that it looks like you have a double standard in the sense that they can mess with me as much as they want but I don't get any say in it.

No. Otokoshi has called you a necroposter because you are one. You have called him something else, something I guarantee he is not.

Oh I almost forgot about what you said reguarding my grammar. It's not that I don't know proper grammar, it's that I don't want to spend twice the time it takes me to make a post just so people don't have to insert commas with their minds.

OH NOES! Did you just admit that you are breaking the forum rules on purpose? Surely you couldn't have done that.

Yet the rules seem to say this:

• Get to know things called 'grammar', 'punctuation' and 'capitalization'.

They are very helpful when it comes to writing text that even other people understand. Yes, I can hear your little keys clicking, typing "but they understand just fine if i type like this all the time lol what is wrong with you lol". No doubt they do, because they most likely are way smarter than you. You, however, are not in position to expect that others do your work for you.

Typing with care is not only about producing text that can be understood without taking time to guess if the "author" meant that you are a hairy assed monkey or you have hairy assed monkey (you're vs your), it's also about showing certain degree of respect towards the people who read your texts.

Weren't you big on this respect-thing just a few posts ago?

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2008-05-11 20:32:32 »
I don't look at grammer as something that shows respect....in fact I'm stumped at how you came up with that. Also unlike the example shown, you can easily understand what I am saying since i don't make mistakes that would cause a misunderstanding like that.

And let's look at the otokashi situation this way: the reason that I'm irritated at him is because we all know that I necroposted by mistake, if you want to get technichal it was 2 times. But for some reason he keeps bringing it up, I am perfectly aware that I necroposted back then yet he has brought it up for the 5th time and uses it to insult me.

it's not that he calls me a necroposter it's how he keeps using it to insult me that annoys me.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2008-05-11 20:36:33 »
I don't think the respect thing is whether or not people can understand your grammar.  I think it's about the fact that other people take time to insert punctuation and such.  The respect thing being that others make the time to insert punctuation, and grammatically correct sentences, and that other people should show respect by doing the same in return. ;-)

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2008-05-11 20:38:11 »
Seriosusly that's REALLY hypocritical don't you think? He calls me a necroposter as an insult and all is well with the world, but when i wanna play the nickname game there's suddenly some imaginary line i've crossed.

I don't think I was making up a nickname for you, I was stating what you were doing.  I fail to see how I have acted like some "douchebag."  At least with your mindless name calling, you've shown us all your immaturity.  I guess if you can't beat someone intellectually, then you'll just resort to name calling.  I wouldn't expect anything greater from the likes of you.

You see you've been claiming I've been "flaming" you by calling you a necroposter, but that is what you are doing.  If I was a moderator telling you this, you would shut your f***ing mouth and take it, and run home with your tail between your legs.  By calling me a douchebag, you are the one who is flaming.  Well your the one who opened this can of worms, so you can deal with it.  Unless you want to apologize for that remark and tuck your tail between your legs, because I'm sure your inbred punk ass has a tail anyways.

Whatever happened to your crusade for being nice nice and respecting others?  Not surprised to see you contradict yourself here either, stupid people tend to do this often.

it's not that he calls me a necroposter it's how he keeps using it to insult me that annoys me.

You know what annoys me, your constant necroposting.  My first reply to your necroposting was respectful if you ask me:

Xelane 7 Year Necropost YAY!

But you just keep doing it, so people get fed up with people who break the rules.  I showed you respect didn't I?  I told you what you should do with old topics in the future, yes?  What did you do?  Call me a douchebag.  Go in the corner, stroke your tail, and fuck a cantaloupe.
« Last Edit: 2008-05-11 20:43:08 by Otokoshi »

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2008-05-11 20:49:42 »
No I wouldn't, trust me on that one. If Qhimm himself came here and did what you were doing he would be dealing with the exact same thing but the only difference is that I would probably be banned for standing up for myself (where's the justice in that)

I don't know if I had ever said this but I only treat people with respect if they give me the same treatment otherwise they don't get respect.

If you weren't flaming me then you were pretty damn close to it, and the response you just made was definately flaming.

I will not take back what I said unless you drop the whole necroposting deal, most of the time I don't realise that the topic is dead, and things have been really slow in Qhimm lately so there aren't alot of topics that are available which I haven't commented on already

Greiver:Like I said before taking the time to make your post perfect instead of making it readable makes it take 2-3 times longer due to inserting paragraphs, commas, periods, and not to mention proofreading.

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2008-05-11 20:53:42 »
Greiver:Like I said before taking the time to make your post perfect instead of making it readable makes it take 2-3 times longer due to inserting paragraphs, commas, periods, and not to mention proofreading.
Commas are easy to reach on the keyboard, and....spell check, a wonderfull device.  :lol: