Author Topic: Here's an Idea  (Read 24433 times)

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #25 on: 2001-08-09 01:22:00 »
Heh David Bowie is good. He did the music to The Nomad Soul. That music was brilliant.

And Tidus calm the hell down!!

MMiller8

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #26 on: 2001-08-09 01:34:00 »
I had the nomad soul.  My comp could hardly run it, and I quit after that AWFUL beginning song... (The one where you walk out into the street and the camera goes around town.)  God... please tell me he didn't write that, because it was pure $H!7!

Edea

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #27 on: 2001-08-09 07:08:00 »
Alhexx you are one nice looking guy! Where are you from? It fascinates me to talk to people from different countries. I think it's cool!  8)

Yuna you are a very impressive looking young lady.I'm sure everyone here will agree!
Bet you will break a lot of hearts Yuna! :wink: After seeing your pic I'm not so sure I want to post mine! :oops:

And Caddberry I still can't seem to view yours. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Tried Chowderhead's suggestion and still didn't work.  :-?

We still yet have to see StrayWings!!  :)

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
Here's an Idea
« Reply #28 on: 2001-08-09 10:52:00 »
ok let me try uploading it to that other server mentioned up there awhile back.. but chowders thing worked for me to view my own pic.. i will move it anyway hell with goecities...

EDIT

After trying to find a server .. i looked alll of 2 seconds i sent it to eerrrr .. so hopefully he will b able to help.. um but it didnt seem like it uploaded anything.. eerrrr i am gonna send it to ya again.. from my yes shut up Aol account..

[This message has been edited by Caddberry (edited August 09, 2001).]

Edea

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #29 on: 2001-08-09 10:58:00 »
Hey Cadd I got it to work! You're CUTE!!!  :wink:
Maybe I'll save all these pictures to my computer. I like them!  :)

Alhexx- I know how old you are!! Where r u from?

[This message has been edited by EdeaS (edited August 09, 2001).]

mirex

• View Profile
    • http://mirex.mypage.sk
Here's an Idea
« Reply #30 on: 2001-08-09 11:50:00 »
Yuna: your eyes look so ... strange, too colorfull, no black dot in center. Ain't that pic retouched ? Or color lens ?
I can't belive that is real. If it is real, then .... really cool eyes yuna.

eerrrr

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #31 on: 2001-08-09 12:12:00 »
Yeah I couldn't see her pupil either. But I think it's cos of the camera light (you know how you sometimes get red eyes?).

I got the pic Caddberry.  http://www.cascaderulz.f2s.com/images/caddberry.jpg" TARGET=_blank>Here it is .

Joey

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #32 on: 2001-08-09 14:37:00 »
Tidus:VOMIT!!~! CHOKE CHOKE!!! Saying things like this can scare girls away....
Yuna:I'm impressed
Everyone:I want to post my pic here but unfortunately my scanner's down.....

Alhexx

• View Profile
    • http://www.alhexx.com
Here's an Idea
« Reply #33 on: 2001-08-09 15:13:00 »
EdeaS: Wanna know where I'm from...Where I'm living or where I was born?

Living: Take a look at my profile  :)
Born: Take a look at the '.p, Battle...'-Topic in the technical forum (The info should be on page 5 or 6 I guess)
Age: I guess I'm younger than the average on this board (just taking a look at chowderhead and Caddberry...)

- Alhexx

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #34 on: 2001-08-09 15:17:00 »
Well MMiller8 I just like most music.
The only music I really dont like is some of that rap stuff which just gos on and on with the same tune and the same words. That stuff is so bloody depressing.

Any way the game runs helluva good on my rig. The only time it slowed down was when I came out the police station and there was about 30-40 people just standing across the road from it for no reason what so ever.

Oh and err Caddberry you look a little like some rock star man  :D Heheh.

Edea

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #35 on: 2001-08-09 15:52:00 »
Alhexx- Ok I see. Was curious b/c I thought someone said you were from Sweden and I was wondering about the German web page. I have a sister who was born in Germany and I was born in Turkey. Too bad I was too little to remember! :)My name is Turkish too. Always wanted to know what it was like in those two places.

J*** H*******

Here's an Idea
« Reply #36 on: 2001-08-09 16:23:00 »
Message.

Edea

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #37 on: 2001-08-09 16:55:00 »
Hey Jari- you were in the army? that's cool 8) !! Glad you showed your pic.

Ok guys i wasn't gonna do this but since everyone else is i will. i'm trying to find a pic but i was never one for having my picture taken; usually i have the camera! My digital is out on loan right now so the picture may be a little old. i'm gonna see if errrr will do it for me. may take a couple of days. :)

dagsverre

• View Profile
    • http://ffsf.cjb.net
Here's an Idea
« Reply #38 on: 2001-08-09 17:30:00 »
In Norway, Finland, Switzerland and probably other countries as well you have to join the army for a short period of time. Of course there's many ways not to enter (like being a pasifist, having astma, allergy, missing leg etc., bad motivation etc.)) but the default is joining. If you skip without a proper reason you go to jail...

J*** H*******

Here's an Idea
« Reply #39 on: 2001-08-09 19:12:00 »
Message.

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #40 on: 2001-08-09 19:29:00 »
Mmmmmm Anti Tank weapons....

eerrrr

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #41 on: 2001-08-09 20:54:00 »
Hey Canealot I'm online on MSN too! But I cant talk to you cos you're thing's set on away!  :x
I think I'll take a picture tomorow, I'll try to find the digital camera and take one. Then I'll edit it in PSP7 and make myself look nicer then I'll.......whoops I wasnt supposed to write all that.  :oops:

chowderhead

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocites.com/bigchowderhead
Here's an Idea
« Reply #42 on: 2001-08-09 21:19:00 »
must...not...look...at...guns...no...money...to...buy...more...

Shooting high powered weaponry is loads of fun, and out here in the boonies, it's not much of a hassle.  Although I've never had the pleasure of shouldering something quite so large...

Jari, is private ownership of guns legal in Finland?

*edit* stupid italics.

[This message has been edited by chowderhead (edited August 09, 2001).]

MMiller8

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #43 on: 2001-08-09 21:44:00 »
*sigh*...  some of you may give me hell for this, but my Democratic nature makes me go insane and bite peoples ankles and scream GUN CONTROL, DAMMIT!  GUNS DO FSKING KILL PEOPLE, YOU IDIOTS!

Alhexx

• View Profile
    • http://www.alhexx.com
Here's an Idea
« Reply #44 on: 2001-08-09 22:13:00 »
Well, ehm, I see much text, but less pictures?

EdeaS: How 'bout your pic?

- Alhexx

- edit -
Jari & ohters: Just read that thing 'bout the army.

In Germany it is the same. You've got to join the army for 15 months (I guess). There are two ways to get around this:
1. you're ill (astma, need classes, ...)
2. you've just got to say, that you would never kill anybody - then you'll have to work as sth. like a nurse for 15 months, too...

Me: I'll go to the army...that'll be in 'bout 2 years...

[This message has been edited by Alhexx (edited August 09, 2001).]

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #45 on: 2001-08-10 01:14:00 »
Sorry Eerrrr I was cleaneing that nasty Sircam virus of my bros Pc. I am on now but I dont know how long for.

Might indulge in more Giants playing     :wink:

And in case any one didnt see my in the other topic here I am again:

http://sircanealotshome.homestead.com/files/10000074.jpg" border=0>

[This message has been edited by Sir Canealot (edited August 10, 2001).]

J*** H*******

Here's an Idea
« Reply #46 on: 2001-08-10 06:16:00 »
Message.

MMiller8

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #47 on: 2001-08-10 07:25:00 »
Hmph.  Guns give people greater opportunities to kill people, at the very least.
Anyway, I am sad and slightly miffed.  I just saw Planet of the Apes, and it was pretty good.  Just don't go see it if you either don't like science fiction, or didn't like the original.  Then I came home, only to find that Dynamix, a division of Sierra Studios, is DEAD! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  NO MORE TRIBES!  NO MORE DYNAMIX!  DAMN SIERRA!  DAAAAAAAMN THEM!  AND THEIR LITTLE DOG, TOO!  Cruel world!  Why do you always take the best?  Why why WHY?!?!
Eh.

Anyway, got me scanner working again.  Scanned a pic of myself and tried to upload it to tripod.  It didn't work.  Damn them too, just for the hell of it.  Get it?  HAH!  DAMN them for the HELL of it?  HAH!  I crack myself up, sometimes.  Anyway, does anyone know a site that specifically hosts images for people to link to?  I know i've heard of one.  I'd appreciate it; it might help me calm my troubled and probably permanantly scarred soul.

Damn, I hate Sierra sometimes.

Do any of you remember King's Quest?  Spcae Quest?  Leisure Suit Larry???  RAMA???  WHAT DID SIERRA DO???  THEY KILLED THEM!!!!  PROBABLY SHOT THEM WITH A GUN WITH NO CHILD LOCKS!  AND THAT BRINGS ME T--
*pant pant*
I shall go and cry in a cold corner of my house to calm myself down.  Any news of the server is welcome...

Edea

• View Profile
Here's an Idea
« Reply #48 on: 2001-08-10 08:05:00 »
ok my pic should be up soon. its all up to errr now! it was made a few years back though! if i get a more recent one will let you know! :)

has anyone noticed we haven't seen Yuna or Tidus in a couple of days?hmmm...strange

seen a couple of new members but no posts from them yet! wonder why

[This message has been edited by EdeaS (edited August 10, 2001).]

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
Here's an Idea
« Reply #49 on: 2001-08-10 10:43:00 »
yeah well .. that pic of me was taken at like 2 am i think.. sometime around there.. so i wuz kinda dead...  :) he he he.. and i am 19! i just look 15  :) i swear..  :)