Author Topic: anyone got a larger copy of this picture?  (Read 13604 times)

apz freak

• View Profile
anyone got a larger copy of this picture?
« on: 2010-11-17 10:29:45 »

You know me ;) This is... the same version of the Cloud that I made before and that I'm making now, but this is just another reference to add to the jumble of incomplete pictures I was working from before. It's not like I need any more reference to this specific incarnation. But it's just the obsession in me to nail it!
« Last Edit: 2010-11-17 10:37:57 by apz freak »

Mako

• View Profile
Re: anyone got a larger copy of this picture?
« Reply #1 on: 2010-11-17 10:51:21 »
Here you go APZ I restored it myself!. If nobody else finds a bigger image by tonight I will do both bigger...Hope this helps!.

philman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-11-17 13:11:08 »
one thing what confuse a much time  >:(  is about the clothes,the clothes what cloud and zack use is the same style soldier clothes right? so the color is black or dark blue?

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-11-17 19:55:27 »
Here you go APZ I restored it myself!. If nobody else finds a bigger image by tonight I will do both bigger...Hope this helps!.

Well thanks for your efforts  :) But that's not exactly what I was talking about. I'm a photoshop ninja so I'd be able to restore it as well, and I suppose that you can see all the detail that there is, there's really no need for a larger picture as far as reference goes. I just wanted to find a higher resolution one because I'm a geek  :roll:

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-11-17 21:27:30 »
Slightly higher res, but its got writing on it:

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-11-17 23:30:04 »
Slightly higher res, but its got writing on it:

No it doesn't.

And yes, I know, much better could be done in photoshop. But paint.net can only do so much in five minutes.

ZL325

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-11-18 20:00:02 »
i have an idea try this http://tineye.com might just find what you are looking for really great site for reverse image searches :)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-11-18 20:16:05 »
i have an idea try this http://tineye.com might just find what you are looking for really great site for reverse image searches :)

I have an idea: try searching for this image on tineye before telling people that it might solve the problem.

Tineye can't find anything in a higher resolution :cry:

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-11-18 20:22:03 »
Try either of these

i did crop and upscale them slightly (i had to crop because the source i had was different and had crap around the outside but i didn't cut anything off the image) and on one of them i used a colour filter but i uploaded both anyway (1with and 1without the colour filter)

HackMaster

« Reply #9 on: 2010-11-21 01:04:31 »
Here, I was able to produce a larger image as requested using some techniques I learned at school:

http://rapidshare.com/files/432141856/game-ff7-ultimania.jpg

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-11-21 01:37:52 »
Here, I was able to produce a larger image as requested using some techniques I learned at school:

you guys don't seem to understand that APZ is an art major, and i would reckon he specializes in digital formats. He can easily upscale the source image, but he is looking for an original hires version.

lee

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-11-21 02:56:35 »
I understand that. I was just goin' for the lulz.

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010-11-21 05:01:44 »

you guys don't seem to understand that APZ is an art major, and i would reckon he specializes in digital formats. He can easily upscale the source image, but he is looking for an original hires version.

lee
[facepalm]

Roxas

• View Profile
    • ReBoot Revival
« Reply #13 on: 2010-11-21 13:41:07 »
*fanfare plays in background*

900x1266

Where'd I get this nice image? Amazon.co.jp ;) (and I have a Firefox add-on that allows me to save the original image that you see when you use the zoom-in tool)

That's about as good as I can find at the moment, unless I come across a high dpi scan.