Final Fantasy 8 > WIP

[In Development] FF8 Voiceover Project

<< < (2/31) > >>

LeonhartGR:
I still insist you contact Shudo about your project,,, she's been the only person to approach FFVIII dubbing in a professional manner at first place. Cast has already been selected and I think they will be really interested in your project. They just don't have any idea it even exists. ;)

Also since you are dubbing the FVMs as well I will replace my project with your's @Steam so tell me if you are interested in making you a moderator in our guide there to edit the already existing post;) Thanks for dealing with VIII! Such a project is part of a childhood dream to me :)

Shard:

--- Quote from: Covarr on 2014-03-08 16:54:15 ---For FF8... I'll consider auditioning. Maybe for Seifer (though probably not with a Will Friedle/Kingdom Hearts 2 impression). Probably not though, this role is a bit bigger than I want to commit to.
--- End quote ---
There are much smaller roles that I will probably have trouble filling. People with limited time are very welcome to submit auditions. There are some roles that will only need to read like five lines for the whole game. Remember, I'm voicing EVERY mandatory line in the game, and FF8 is a loooong game with a lot of NPCs.

--- Quote from: LeonhartGR on 2014-03-09 12:55:44 ---I still insist you contact Shudo about your project... Cast has already been selected
--- End quote ---
I actually have a creative problem with that part. I disagree with some of the castings used in those dubs. There are castings I really like, but it's not worth compromising for. I want this project as high-quality as possible, not as easy as possible.
I have a specific vision for how this project will end up, and I feel that starting from scratch is the best way to get there. There are some actors that have done dubs who I would love to approach if they don't audition, but walking into another person's project and saying I don't like half of their casting isn't the way to go.

LeonhartGR:
I pointed out your project on steam because a user was interested:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=206018584&tscn=1394770915

Shard:
Thanks. I think I also started a discussion there, but it's always good to get the word out!

Tekkie.X:
I might try for Odine, I can do a camp German cartoon villain voice, Kinda like Nolan North's Edward Richtofen From the Call of Duty Zombies mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version