Author Topic: Tifa bootleg vs 7th heaven  (Read 3917 times)

dizzy format

• View Profile
Tifa bootleg vs 7th heaven
« on: 2016-02-06 20:07:06 »
Hi guys just installed ff7 for the first time in a year i was using bootleg no problem with this i think they have done an amazing job but here's the question because when i went to download fmv sharp 1280 mod parts 1-9 (sorry cant get the proper name at the mo)which i cant get anywhere by the way, it was bought to my attention ov this new 7th heaven soooo does this do the same thing as bootleg,is it better will it let me use all mods already downloaded for tifa's

Jotaro

• Star Platinum
    • View Profile
Re: Tifa bootleg vs 7th heaven
« Reply #1 on: 2016-02-07 01:12:49 »
All in all, 7th Heaven is much better than Bootleg. You have more options (aside from Cloud's weapons) and you don't have to waste space on stuff you don't want.
Plus it uses Aali's OpenGL Driver 8.something (I forget the specific version) instead of 7.11.b, and vgstream instead of FF7Music.
Though, in reality, you should probably try to customize it specifically to your tastes, with external mods as well (as long as they're compatible, of course).

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
Re: Tifa bootleg vs 7th heaven
« Reply #2 on: 2016-02-08 12:30:13 »
Bootleg is also discountinued and unsupported, and I highly recommend not using it, and using 7th Heaven instead.