One thing I noticed, before I called it a night Thursday, is that the one I built in cmake made a blackscreen. The one I built with code::blocks won't stay full screen. So I think I might be linking the wrong version of the libraries or something. *not sure what else it could be yet*
I picked the libs for boost mt-s.a for release and the mt-sd.a for debug. But I don't know if that is right yet.
And for Ogre I kinda picked all the libs accept the direct3d one. So I might be linking something that isn't even being used.
I think you aren't linking those library files. I had to add them on mine.
I got a similar error and found files that had program_options and filesystem, in the filename, in the boost lib folder and added them to the linkers.
About the mutex errors I think that is caused from ogre u built not having threading enabled. My best guess.
The problem with cmake when it create's code::block projects just add shortcuts to the mingw32-make instead of using the built in features of code::blocks. So you click build in code::blocks it runs mingw32-make with the pre-setup directions from cmake. From my google searches it seems projects made this way won't let you debug. Maybe I'm wrong though. I did try to force debugging on with cmake but it didn't help. Code::blocks errored and said it couldn't debug this.
It's been a couple days of working so I hope I'm not misremembering anything.