Author Topic: (WIP) Final Fantasy VII Climhazzard (PSX Version) King Bomb & Carrot Vids added!  (Read 209021 times)

ff7rules

• View Profile
tools section where I found them I'm seriously considering releasing this for PC also as with all the cool mods now available for it I think I'm going to post a demo which will be Carrot ( yes a cameo from other final Fantasy's)

Dinfevo

• View Profile
So the PSX Project will be dead ? or you'll be doing both projects?

ff7rules

• View Profile
Illl be doing both but the PSX version will come first

Dinfevo

• View Profile
Great :)! Hope you upload a Beta soon.

Guilkwe

• Brasil Fãns FFVII!!!
    • View Profile
there is a patch for 3 CDS FFVII PSX to break the limit, HP, MP, 9.999?

Dinfevo

• View Profile
there is a patch for 3 CDS FFVII PSX to break the limit, HP, MP, 9.999?
Use the search tool, you might find something.
And Guilwike, try to not post these kind of things when it is out of topic.

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
Man... It's been a while since I've been around >>

Anyway, just stopping in this topic to see if progress was going well on this.  I'm glad someone is showing the PSX version some love.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: 2021-10-29 17:18:20 by dkma841 »

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
Work in progress usualyl means there's not going to be a DL link for a while.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: 2021-10-29 17:17:11 by dkma841 »

ff7rules

• View Profile
Ok I don't know if the mods consider this necromancing a thread but here goes. Recently I had a hard drive failure with my laptop and I lost alot of my work now i know what your thinking this is getting ridiculous and yeah I know I agree it is which is why I'm recruiting help to finish it as im now a full time dad and im finding it very hard to get time to do anything I have managed to recover a very early version of climhazzard. I will be posting a video tonight of what ive got done so far im sorry this is taking so long and if the mods would prefer me to make a new thread I will. Also I am making a website for this patch aswell to help me keep track of what ive done and what needs to be done.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
>Your own project/thread
>Legitimate status update

2. Posting in threads more than a month old IS allowed. However, if your post contains no relevant information it will likely be deleted and you will be warned. If a link is broken, inform the author by using a Private Message.

Yeah, this isn't gonna get you in trouble. The rule is mostly targeted at people who will revive a thread that hasn't been updated in two years to say "nice" or something equally unproductive.

ff7rules

• View Profile
Ok thanks for clearing that up Covarr. Well heres the video I promised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhTpZA8Uvng

Theres going to be alot more videos for this in the next upcoming days im really pushing to have it finished. Hope everyone likes the video its in no way final although i can't see any bugs with him.

Dunno If anyone cares but Carrot Video is now live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaTJJSHPIj0
« Last Edit: 2011-10-21 15:33:16 by ff7rules »

ff7rules

• View Profile
Ok heres the thing I have updates to post but im not really seeing the point since noone cares so mods can close this and I will start a new thread when I release the beta in a few weeks. thanks

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
Creating a PC version of this mod would definitely drum up a lot more support.
PC players are desperate for a rebalance that doesn't make battles frustratingly difficult.

ff7rules

• View Profile
Creating a PC version of this mod would definitely drum up a lot more support.
PC players are desperate for a rebalance that doesn't make battles frustratingly difficult.

Yeah A PC version will follow eventually.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
I am interested in the mod  :D

Also, vgr converted Lost Wing for PC use (it might not be what PC players are looking for, but it is something - if people are as desperate as you say).

Don't get discouraged.  Sorry I couldn't help out like we discussed awhile ago.  Between grad school and my own projects I can't find the time.  But I do like how your mod is shaping out to be.  At the very least, you should still want to make this mod for your own enjoyment...right?

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
Yes, I'm using VGR's PC conversion of Lost Wing.
VGR and I have created a mode switching FF7 launcher.
Now you can install a large number of difficulty mods simultaneously and without conflict.
Lost Wing is one of the featured mods in our Bootloader for Bootleg project.

ff7rules

• View Profile
Yes, I'm using VGR's PC conversion of Lost Wing.
VGR and I have created a mode switching FF7 launcher.
Now you can install a large number of difficulty mods simultaneously and without conflict.
Lost Wing is one of the featured mods in our Bootloader for Bootleg project.

I would be happy for someone to convert this to PC if someone wishes they have my permission to do so.

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile

OSACHIE

• View Profile
i think its awsome your doing this for psx - and was just curious if this was still being made or not? being 2016 and all love to hear from it

ff7rules

• View Profile
Unfortunately this mod and everything I ever worked on was lost due to a fire. I do however want to finish what I started. I wanted to ask some of the people who have worked on the psx version fior advice and help as im well out of the loop with all this stuff now. But yes I plan to finish this.