Author Topic: Lunatic Pandora Mod  (Read 8482 times)

Steve_jonesFF8

• View Profile
Lunatic Pandora Mod
« on: 2019-04-08 10:14:33 »
I’ve just donated to the maker of the mod and downloaded the lunatic pandora mod into my steam ff8 folder and launched it using the Ulta FF8 installer. The thing is I’m not sure its working as intended as I see now options to change the music or any graphical enhancements. Is there anyone who could tag Mcindus for me so that we can chat and sort this out or maybe someone who has done this recently?.

Many thanks for any help you can give.

IFireflyl

• View Profile
Re: Lunatic Pandora Mod
« Reply #1 on: 2019-04-19 17:26:48 »
I’ve just donated to the maker of the mod and downloaded the lunatic pandora mod into my steam ff8 folder and launched it using the Ulta FF8 installer. The thing is I’m not sure its working as intended as I see now options to change the music or any graphical enhancements. Is there anyone who could tag Mcindus for me so that we can chat and sort this out or maybe someone who has done this recently?.

Many thanks for any help you can give.

Have you checked out the Lunatic Pandora Troubleshooting on his Steam guide?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=391096600

Lunatic High

• Some people you meet, others you don't.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-05-26 01:06:00 »
When I installed it, it installed another Final Fantasy VIII directory into my FF8 folder. Open your folder with the .exe files (Steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VIII) and see if this folder contains another folder called Final Fantasy VIII. If it does, just move the contents of that folder into the one with your .exe files.

Lunatic Pandora doesn't alter the music though. You'll need Roses and Wine for that.

morningstar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-06-12 01:32:20 »
I didn't get the step where we should remove the file into the one with the .exe files.

*Edit*
Whatever you are using that puts those links in your comments, or if you are doing it yourself, please find a way to get rid of them, or stop putting them in if you are.
 ~strife98
« Last Edit: 2019-07-11 23:32:48 by strife98 »