Author Topic: APZ Cloud conversion into Field model help???  (Read 10285 times)

WolfOkami

• View Profile
APZ Cloud conversion into Field model help???
« on: 2009-05-16 18:58:39 »
I was able to convert  the models into the field model format. All of the textures were left blank why would this happen?
also the individual battle model files wont open, only the battle skeleton or hierarchy.

I want to use the APZ cloud as a field model, can somebody help? I really want the textures too because i spent 4 hours trying to re texture the head and it still didn't  look right.

Also if there is an ff7 texture editor like kimera only edits textures that is needed also.

apz freak

• View Profile
Re: APZ Cloud conversion into Field model help???
« Reply #1 on: 2009-05-17 01:48:59 »
I'm afraid that becomes really difficult if you don't have the source model. The texture coordinates should export with the model out of biturn. But field models reference textures differently than battle models.

I don't have my files to look at (I just got a new computer and I haven't installed FFVIIPC yet)

But perhaps a forum search for field model textures should help point you in the right direction. Or if anyone here is willing to school you  :wink: If all else fails I'll get back into my old files and explain it for you.

Of course, once I'm done with my New Cloud Head, I'll make a field model version for download. BUT, it's gonna be the chibi version, sorry! I like it that way.

WolfOkami

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-05-17 22:01:35 »
thx

death_gigas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-10-26 06:06:11 »
 can u pm me your apz cloud field model thnx....

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-10-26 06:29:49 »
Apz freak has asked that nobody release modified versions of his models. So no, he cannot.

secondadvent

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-10-26 11:51:04 »
sl1982, you just follow this guy around everywhere, just so you can say no, don't you?  :roll:

we need a big NO stamp, and a way to stamp people's heads with the stamp through the interwebs, but then they'd likely just ask why we put ON on their forehead when they decide to look in the mirror. has this guy even asked about anything that hasn't already been answered a few lines before his question?

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-10-26 12:57:54 »
Snowball, hell, warm day, you do the maths :D

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009-10-26 14:30:00 »
sl1982, you just follow this guy around everywhere, just so you can say no, don't you?  :roll:

we need a big NO stamp, and a way to stamp people's heads with the stamp through the interwebs, but then they'd likely just ask why we put ON on their forehead when they decide to look in the mirror. has this guy even asked about anything that hasn't already been answered a few lines before his question?

Well to be honest he hasnt asked a question that i can say yes to.

willis936

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009-11-02 03:49:25 »
D:
I love apz's model but I hate chibi.

I'm at an impass before it's even released.
On a side note:  new cloud head?  spiky hair?  /EXCITE

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #9 on: 2009-11-02 04:16:14 »
D:
I love apz's model but I hate chibi.

I'm at an impass before it's even released.
On a side note:  new cloud head?  spiky hair?  /EXCITE
Well, I got tall field models so this chibi would ruin everything else. Lol.

megaknight

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009-11-02 05:25:35 »
can u pm me your apz cloud field model thnx....
death gigas your a fucking idiot. shut the fuck up. your rotting the goddamn forum.

death_gigas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009-11-02 07:01:28 »
okay,,,if you tell me how to create my own model character in ff7 ,,, the complete ones,,,,programs used,,,, instructions,,,..maybe i stop asking

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009-11-02 07:16:26 »
Quote from: death_gigas
okay,,,if you tell me how to create my own model character in ff7 ,,, the complete ones,,,,programs used,,,, instructions,,,..maybe i stop asking

I'm not sure how, "Spoon-feed me how to do everything and I'll quit being a nuisance," is in any way a compromise or why you feel you deserve to have someone's time sucked away to educate you.  But I tell you what, I'll communicate,,,,,, like you do ,,,,, and send you a link ,,,,, that answers all of your questions ,,,,,, LINK

megaknight

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009-11-02 18:41:41 »
Use google. you know, www.google.ca? wait, even better, here i typed in the search for you.http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=how+to+make+ff7+character+model+mods&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=. Now all you gotta do is look at the links and find what you are looking for. One problem, though, is when you click on the link, and it doesn't say exactly what you need. If this happens to you, simply press the back button on your web browser ( the back button is the arrow pointing left at the top left corner of your screen, and should not be mistaken for the arrow pointing right, as that is the forward button) and keep looking. Now do this, because you will definitely find something, because there is 48400 results. If, however, none of those 48400 results is what your looking for, simply reword your search and try again. NOW STOP BREAKING THE FUCKING RULES. Or maybe you'd understand it better like this. STOP BREAKING,,,,, THE FUCKING,..,,, RULES,,,...and if you,,, have not read,,,, the rules then,,,,, GTFO,,,.. until you,,,.. do. Oh and pardon my french.

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
« Reply #14 on: 2009-11-02 23:04:59 »
Two things...

Megaknight, as much as I appreciate you playing armchair mod, you can do better by sending me a PM to deal with the problem.

death_gigas: You have been a pain in several subfourms now. Please stop. I'm asking you once.

megaknight

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009-11-03 00:17:06 »
Megaknight, as much as I appreciate you playing armchair mod, you can do better by sending me a PM to deal with the problem.

Alright, I will from now on.