Author Topic: error when speaking with Barret before the fight against Reno  (Read 2024 times)

Neclock

• View Profile
Hello everyone, I have a little "Bug", I have activated the trick of being able to save anywhere and i get to the part where I meet with Barret before fighting with Reno, When Barret tells me to make my preparations, I saved the game, Fight with Reno and well ... I lost (Fucking New Threat) And when I charge the game and talk to Barret, As I already have Barrett in the group, Barret starts walking towards the wall and keeps moving forward without his, Any idea how to fix it?

PD: I do not have any other save apart from that

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
ive saved in that location before aswell and never encountered that bug. Use black chocobo to edit your save and move back one scene and remove barret from the party. That might fix it.

Neclock

• View Profile
ive saved in that location before aswell and never encountered that bug. Use black chocobo to edit your save and move back one scene and remove barret from the party. That might fix it.

Ok, Thanks bro  :D

Neclock

• View Profile

Which scene of the black chocobo list corresponds to the meeting of Tifa, Barret and Cloud?

« Last Edit: 2018-12-05 00:23:48 by Neclock »