Author Topic: Masamune slash sounds for Cloud's Limits and the missing Omnislash sound???  (Read 4087 times)

IronSlasher

• Yes I have Lionheart and Tidus' pendant tattoos
    • View Profile
I wanted to know if there is any way to change the slash sounds on the Omnislash and others of Cloud's limits to match the Masamune sounds I am currently using for my Masamune's hits and criticals. Any Ideas?  :?

Also has anyone figured out a way to restore the missing sound from the Omnislash in FF7 PC? As you may already know during the omnislash on the original PSX version there was a high pitched hum when the sword glows that is missing in the PC version.

Your thoughts please   :-P

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
I wanted to know if there is any way to change the slash sounds on the Omnislash and others of Cloud's limits to match the Masamune sounds I am currently using for my Masamune's hits and criticals. Any Ideas?  :?

Also has anyone figured out a way to restore the missing sound from the Omnislash in FF7 PC? As you may already know during the omnislash on the original PSX version there was a high pitched hum when the sword glows that is missing in the PC version.

Your thoughts please   :-P

Omnislash will use the critical sounds of the weapon Cloud has equipped. This  explains how to get those sounds, although the latest version of WM has that first byte that was part of Model ID now labeled as "Shift" and has moved down a little.

As for your second question, I really didn't even notice it until you brought it up just now.... I'm not sure how to get that to happen, but the info for playing that particular sound would be in the animation.

IronSlasher

• View Profile
I actually had already configured the standard crit and hit sounds for my Masamune to use those from Sephy's original Masamune with Wallmarket. It all works fine but the limit breaks unfortunately still use the original cut sounds.
« Last Edit: 2009-09-16 17:09:45 by IronSlasher »

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
I actually had already configured the standard crit and hit sounds for my Masamune to use those from Sephy's original Masamune with Wallmarket. It all works fine but the limit breaks unfortunately still use the original cut sounds.

Aww, does it? Well in that case, the answer to your first question is the answer to your second question: "It's all in the animation data". No, I don't know how to do it. Sorry. :(

IronSlasher

• View Profile

Aww, does it? Well in that case, the answer to your first question is the answer to your second question: "It's all in the animation data". No, I don't know how to do it. Sorry. :(

HMMM something to ponder I suppose. I do thank you for the info.  :lol: