Author Topic: Successfully Converted cloud's head from KH2 to ff7 field model!=D  (Read 102393 times)

obesebear

• View Profile
but shes cute in that out fit  :-D :-D :-D
While I appreciate your work as that of good designer, it would be unjust to either appreciate or pretend to be appreciating it as that of an excellent designer or beyond. I guess your Yuffie is, per Hollywood standards, indeed "cute". Although, unfortunately this cuteness of her neither promotes you beyond the status of a mere "model" designer nor promotes her beyond the status of a mere "model", no matter how cute she turns out to be. I'm afraid your Yuffie would remain just as Final Fantasy VII-worthy as a modeling women would prove suitable for a battlefield.

Now, I do understand that you people in this forum seek 9 parts out of 10 appreciation and one part out of 10 criticism. But if you seek to be appreciated as you deserve, either do not forget the context based upon which you design your characters, or otherwise consider being the creator of your own world and your own context.
Lol, Jesus Christ.  You going to be ok, FleetCommand?  I don't think everyone here is as serious as you may think.  Criticism is fine, but you gotta learn to chill a little.

Fleet Command

• View Profile
^ Hmmm.... I see! I believe you are somehow right, but I don't exactly see how. I intend to have positive effect here but somehow I'm not having any. Meanwhile, I've been to a lot of other forums but this place is different. Maybe it is age difference or maybe it is the number of time you guys have played Final Fantasy VII.

But there is one important question: Approximately how much should I chill out?

obesebear

• View Profile
Umm... chill out 50%.  Like I said, constructive criticism is more than welcome, but the words you use are usually too strong.  And it makes you appear to be a really unhappy / mean guy.

Fleet Command

• View Profile
:lol: Thanks for advice. I'll consider it.

So, here I go: Wow! Yuffie is cuuuuuuuuuuttte!!! You're a good designer. :-D

obesebear

• View Profile
lol  :-)
See, being negative all the time is no fun  :-D

Fleet Command

• View Profile
Oh yes. :) It is fun! :grin: And you're Avatar is cuuuuuuuuuuttte too. :lol: So is Kula_wende's avatar! :grin:

Oh, by the way Cloud looks like such a bad ass!!! So mature! So heroic! Whoa! That Ifrit is great! And wow! That Bahamuth looks D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S; :-o it is a MASTERPIECE!!! :-o Oh, I forgot to say that Yuffie is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuttte!  :evil:

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Oh yes. :) It is fun! :grin: And you're Avatar is cuuuuuuuuuuttte too. :lol: So is Kula_wende's avatar! :grin:

Oh, by the way Cloud looks like such a bad ass!!! So mature! So heroic! Whoa! That Ifrit is great! And wow! That Bahamuth looks D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S; :-o it is a MASTERPIECE!!! :-o Oh, I forgot to say that Yuffie is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuttte!  :evil:

obesebear, look what you've done!

I'm sure there's a happy medium here...  :lol:

obesebear

• View Profile
Haha, at least the new FleetCommand will boost spirits wherever he goes  :-D

Lionfist

• View Profile
if the dissidia cloud ever gets uploaded anywhere (it's not a release as it's not official and only the host knows the link), send me a pm with some info..  :wink:

knight1120

to download  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D http://www.mediafire.com/file/nio3we2zkz3/cloud.rar  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

BONUS SCREENSHOTS  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

HEY, DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT AFTER YOU USE IT   :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Chocobo

• View Profile
OMFG... Cloud's appearance in FF AC with his sword strapped on his back! (Not the buster sword, which was near the place where Zack died.)

Little complaint:
His sword seems to be... Too low. It should be a bit higher, but still nice job.

obesebear

• View Profile
Is that Dissidia Cloud's head on KH2 Cloud's body?
If so, might I make a request

knight1120

it is complete dissidia advent children cloud model  :-D surely i make that one for ya, that is dissidia sephi?

obesebear

• View Profile
He is a combination of the two
The body is Dissidia (with all the tassles removed), but the head/wing/and shoulderpads are from the Crisis Core model.

Sightless_Seer

Is this some twisted joke?
Because, like I always do, i checked the model in kimera, before putting it in game.
And, it turns out to be, the original chibi cloud...
low-res lego.... cloud.

Is this just a glitch on my part...
or are you pulling all our legs?

obesebear

• View Profile
Well I decided to download it, and wow!  It looks great in game!  Good work!  :-)

Sightless_Seer

So, it is just  a glitch on my part....
*sighs*
sorry, for being so bitter.

Chocobo

• View Profile
Question:
Where do you put it? Battle.lgp or Char.lgp ? ( I extracted them both into separate folders, and because I don't have a disc anymore, AND because I completely suck at computer-related stuff, I don't wanna mess my game up. :P )

Xelane

• View Profile
Yea i'm confused on where to put it also

can someone clear that if please?

knight1120

:-D :-D :-D :-D i have an stomach ache  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D thanks obesebear  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D..........
« Last Edit: 2009-06-30 04:29:07 by kula_wende »

Xelane

• View Profile
....Ok I am extremely frustrated now

For one thing, i tried and failed to implement the mod, and now my cloud is back to his old form instead of the apz cloud and i have to fix that again (lpg tools is my least favorite program because it confuses me around the time where i have to use 'create')

Anyway i'll try asking again: could you please explain to me and chocobo where to put these files and anything else that is important?

knight1120

put it in char archieve folder and make a new char.lgp by using ficedula's lgp tools and your done, enjoy and make a sandwitch  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D im still laughing and my stomach still aches please help  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Chocobo

• View Profile
So many emotes. >_<

Both Char.lgp and Battle.lgp have the almost completely same names, and when I tried both I now have the low-res cloud again. The Cloud APZ made is now gone, and now I have to re-install it... Like Xelane.

We suck at computer stuff, eh Xelane?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

... Damn.

I'll go try that now.

EDIT:
It still doesn't work, what Operating System are you using?
« Last Edit: 2009-06-30 04:49:35 by Chocobo »

Xelane

• View Profile
Nah i don't suck at computer stuff, But i will admit that i am new to modding so i tend to make mistakes.

Anyway i'll give this another shot so i'll hopefully get favorable results.

Edit: If i come off as irritated, it's because i've been trying to swap sephy with cait sith all day and nobody seems to want to help except obesebear and NFIT, and they're great guys but they both said that they can only speculate

« Last Edit: 2009-06-30 04:51:35 by Xelane »

Chocobo

• View Profile
Blargh. Doesn't work still...