Author Topic: (Final Fantasy VII) Change Cloud's starting level?  (Read 3960 times)

LegacyHero

• View Profile
Was wondering if anyone knew of a way to change Cloud's starting level from 6 to 1?  I understand that his level curve begins at 6 and the first 5 levels are chopped out.  Has anyone been able to figure out a workaround to this?  I'm just curious to see if I can play the beginning of FF7 and have Cloud start at Level 1 and level up normally from there.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: (Final Fantasy VII) Change Cloud's starting level?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-09-09 02:14:37 »
Was wondering if anyone knew of a way to change Cloud's starting level from 6 to 1?  I understand that his level curve begins at 6 and the first 5 levels are chopped out.  Has anyone been able to figure out a workaround to this?  I'm just curious to see if I can play the beginning of FF7 and have Cloud start at Level 1 and level up normally from there.

You need to use a tool called Wall Market to set Cloud's initial starting level to 1, and also to set his starting EXP to be consistent with his Lv.1 requirements. Note that you'll need some visual basic power packs installed to use WM for its old dependency files, and that you can't view his Lv.1-5 EXP arcs until you've set his starting Level to 1 in the other tab.

LegacyHero

• View Profile
Re: (Final Fantasy VII) Change Cloud's starting level?
« Reply #2 on: 2017-09-09 04:03:18 »
Thank you!  I have Wall Market, but I never thought to change Cloud's level in the Character tab to 1!  It worked!