Miscellaneous Forums > Archive

Menu Help

(1/4) > >>

romeo14:
im trying to make a menu mod and i found the greatest picture ever that would keep the original feel of the game.
(i think it would fit nicely into the GUI overhaul) but i cant seem to get it to work right. every time i put it into the lgp there is no menu when you choose to start or load a game, theres just the words start game ot load game.
any way here it is so other people can give it a go

sl1982:

--- Quote from: romeo14 on 2009-09-12 02:22:58 ---im trying to make a menu mod and i found the greatest picture ever that would keep the original feel of the game.
(i think it would fit nicely into the GUI overhaul) but i cant seem to get it to work right. every time i put it into the lgp there is no menu when you choose to start or load a game, theres just the words start game ot load game.
any way here it is so other people can give it a go

The image cannot be full screen or else it covers over the text

--- End quote ---

romeo14:
ya ive tried to make it smaller in the upper right corner and it still doenst work. ive even tried to paste it ontop of a menu mod that i know worked cuz i used and it still doesnt work. maybe im not saving it right in my paint program. im setting it at 8-bit and im using biturn to convert the png to tex and it wont work.
heres a pic of the working menu mod - this one works fine

and here is my pic pasted on the same spot and mine wont work, im stumped lol

drfeelgud88:
What program did you use? Img2tex?
Btw that is a really nice buster sword! Who made that one?

KnifeTheSky77:
the only way you will get that image to work the way(i think) you want it to, you will have to modify ff7.exe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version