Author Topic: Can't get touphScript to dump?  (Read 2753 times)

rotschleim

• View Profile
Can't get touphScript to dump?
« on: 2017-01-19 02:11:37 »
Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well today. I wanted to dump some FFVII touphScript to make some personal adjustments to Beacause, but I can't seem to get touphScript to actually dump any text. I press D, then Enter, and the program closes and nothing happens. The log file created ends up blank as well. I'm very confused as to what's going on; could anyone please offer their assistance?

I am using The Reunion mod, I'm on Windows 10, and I'm using the Steam version of FFVII, if it makes any difference.

Thanks for your time; have a nice day!
« Last Edit: 2017-01-19 02:14:40 by rotschleim »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Can't get touphScript to dump?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-01-19 02:20:06 »
Read the readme and make sure the file paths are set up correctly in the ini. Also make sure you have admin rights. And make sure the files are not read only.

rotschleim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017-01-19 13:47:32 »
I appreciate it! :) I've decided to use Makou Reactor and WallMarket for now, since they seem to have the same functionality. But if I ever get back to touphScript, I'll keep your suggestions in mind. :)

Edit - I did read the readme. It has pretty simple instructions. I did set up the paths in the INI. I ran as administrator once after having done the previous two things, still no dice. And I just checked--the files are not Read Only. So I'm lost.
« Last Edit: 2017-01-19 13:59:56 by rotschleim »

kenichi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2017-01-23 15:57:16 »
rename ff7_en.exe to ff7.exe end when your job fnished rename ff7 to ff7_en
copy scene.bin data/lang en/battle  to data/battle
kernel, kernel2 and window.bin to  copy from data/lang en/kernel to data kernel

just ı want ask something how to solve ts encode regedit error?