Author Topic: Is anyone else  (Read 8471 times)

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
Is anyone else
« on: 2010-03-21 20:38:09 »
bored to death of this hermoor sh*t now? What has it been, like 6 months?
Fair enough, it's funny but... still. It's just the same, incoherent posts where he fails to make us "see beyond the matrix" every bloody day. This, and the fact that I find it quite distasteful when images of chubby naked men are forced upon my eyes. I'm now officially bored of it.

[/rant]
« Last Edit: 2010-03-21 20:39:49 by NeoCloudstrife »

Mendelevium

• View Profile
Re: Is anyone else
« Reply #1 on: 2010-03-21 20:39:04 »
I've learned to ignore it by now.  :P

But yes, it is quite boring, and pointless. And I am no longer amused by it, not that i was to begin with...

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-03-21 20:42:17 »
indeed, and i think team avalanche's productivity would go up a fair bit without having to keep up with his nonsense

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #3 on: 2010-03-21 20:48:36 »
indeed, and i think team avalanche's productivity would go up a fair bit without having to keep up with his nonsense

I agree.
I think Hermoor should be thinking about saying his final goodbye (if you know what I mean, Ammo), it's gone on long enough now I think. We have the LULZopedia to remind us of the funnier times if we need a good laugh from this forum.

...I guess this is just my opinion though
« Last Edit: 2010-03-21 20:51:04 by NeoCloudstrife »

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-03-21 20:51:17 »
It is time...

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-03-21 20:55:04 »
THANK YOU, for bringing this up. I thought it was only me as well but it seems it ain't. I vote to perma ban this moron. :) Plox.

Mendelevium

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-03-21 20:56:45 »
^.^ I second that vote. At this point it's an annoying waste of space...

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-03-21 20:57:10 »
So I think the general consensus is bye bye hermoor ♥

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-03-21 21:09:09 »
He does get boring after a while when he can't think of anything new.

I wouldn't mind having a break from his antics; we might be able to bring him back in a few months or so if things get boring and then ban him again when we get sick of him. The thing about Hermoor is that, like anything else, one gets tired of it when one has too much, but one regains one's enthusiasm for it when one hasn't tasted it for a while...

EDIT:

Oops, I didn't look at the other thread before posting this. It looks like he's been banned for posting a picture of himself :-[
« Last Edit: 2010-03-21 21:11:36 by Kudistos Megistos »

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-03-21 21:15:03 »
Yeah, I had my 2 posts of tearing him apart.  I'm bored of him now.  Hell, now I might actually have the time and will to sit around here, get to know you people better, and maybe start contributing to/making mods.  For example, I was at one point, in the process of making unobtainable spells into their own materia, such as Aero3

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: 2010-03-21 21:42:30 »
Seeing as he's so convinced he's necessary to the survival of the forum, banning him would make us all doubly happy.

For example, I was at one point, in the process of making unobtainable spells into their own materia, such as Aero3

As an aside, this has already been done quite a few times, I'm afraid. Rebirth has it, and there's a few patches that already implement this. Bizarrely, Aero3 actually works when cast against multiple targets, even though Rapps, AFAIK, only casts it against one at a time. This is very unusual in context - most single-hit enemy attack animations freeze when applied to multiple enemies.
« Last Edit: 2010-03-21 21:45:04 by Bosola »

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #11 on: 2010-03-21 22:04:56 »
yeah, besides, the funny insults on him are getting repetative, mind you he still can't compete with them

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010-03-21 22:54:20 »
Seeing as he's so convinced he's necessary to the survival of the forum, banning him would make us all doubly happy.

For example, I was at one point, in the process of making unobtainable spells into their own materia, such as Aero3

As an aside, this has already been done quite a few times, I'm afraid. Rebirth has it, and there's a few patches that already implement this. Bizarrely, Aero3 actually works when cast against multiple targets, even though Rapps, AFAIK, only casts it against one at a time. This is very unusual in context - most single-hit enemy attack animations freeze when applied to multiple enemies.

I don't think anybody's ever explained why Aero3 is Aero3 without there being any Aero or Aero2...

Moreover, the animation for it doesn't really look as cool as lv3 spells should...

Jari

« Reply #13 on: 2010-03-21 22:57:13 »
So, I guess that means Herbie stays away, then. There are probably not enough active members to get majority against you, at this point. Not that I would mind the decision. ;)

He'll probably try to come back, but we'll just banhammer him until people start wanting moar lulz - or forever. ;D We might even go as far as to akshually implement a proxy-blocking registration, but that probably is not our first priority.

Meanwhile, feel free to amuse yourselves by following his antics around the Intertubes;

On YouTube
On Blender Artists Forum
On Revora

;D

You'll find that he posts pretty much the same crap he posted here. And that he tends to get banned, for some reason. ;D

Of course, the compulsory In(troll)Cave-camera footage of his banning. You know someone had to post it. :P

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #14 on: 2010-03-21 23:01:24 »
he was bugging me on youtube at one point, though he backed off once the other guys here got involved ^^

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010-03-21 23:06:33 »

I don't think anybody's ever explained why Aero3 is Aero3 without there being any Aero or Aero2...

Moreover, the animation for it doesn't really look as cool as lv3 spells should...

That was gonna be another part of the mod, Aero/Aero2... w/e, I still gotta re-install FF VII to get it off the ground anyway, Right now I'm trying for the umpteenth time to get into VIII

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010-03-21 23:08:08 »
I agree with scraping him. He's simply become an annoyance to me

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010-03-21 23:10:02 »
On YouTube
On Blender Artists Forum
On Revora

;D

You'll find that he posts pretty much the same crap he posted here. And that he tends to get banned, for some reason. ;D

He even talks about us. ;D (assuming he didn't spam another forum with pr0n; it wouldn't be surprising).

Jari

« Reply #18 on: 2010-03-21 23:25:11 »
He even talks about us. ;D (assuming he didn't spam another forum with pr0n; it wouldn't be surprising).

OH LULZ ;D

Seems like he doesn't have very many Internet pals; as far as I know, there were two spammers and Seifer got caught being the other one. And since they are not on speaking terms anymore... :D

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010-03-21 23:39:39 »
That's cute, I almost wanna go screw with him there too xD

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010-03-21 23:53:39 »
That's cute, I almost wanna go screw with him there too xD

He's been banned from the revora forums for months. He occasionally still goes to the Blender Artists forums. If you're serious about trolling, don't make it obvious; if you go in there and start flaming him, you'll make him looks like the innocent one. If you go there and say you're from qhimm.com and start a fight with him, it will make this place look bad.

If you want to troll him, be nice and polite, post in his threads and say something that you know he'll disagree with. Use facts and logic in your arguments so that everyone else will see him being an arsehole (remember, they've only seen a little of what Hermoor does and won't believe he's as stupid as we know he is until they see it themselves). It shouldn't be too hard to make him crack; have a look in the FFX thread where all this sh*t got started if you want some inspiration.
« Last Edit: 2010-03-21 23:57:22 by Kudistos Megistos »

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #21 on: 2010-03-22 00:03:46 »

Until I saw these, I thought he was just a mentally ill guy with some strong views on stupid subjects. Now I get that he's just 100% pure troll.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010-03-22 00:10:05 »

Until I saw these, I thought he was just a mentally ill guy with some strong views on stupid subjects. Now I get that he's just 100% pure troll.

You're implying that the two are mutually exclusive... :D

Jari

« Reply #23 on: 2010-03-22 00:24:29 »
OH YOU! ;D

If you want to troll him, be nice and polite, post in his threads and say something that you know he'll disagree with. Use facts and logic in your arguments so that everyone else will see him being an arsehole (remember, they've only seen a little of what Hermoor does and won't believe he's as stupid as we know he is until they see it themselves). It shouldn't be too hard to make him crack; have a look in the FFX thread where all this sh*t got started if you want some inspiration.

^ This, seriously. If you absolutely feel the need to troll someone, do not dare to be asses and implicate this forum, in any way.

Or you'll run the risk of getting banned from here. That's what you get for thinking with your Hermoors, or something. ;D