Author Topic: New FF7 Helper... Coder..  (Read 4054 times)

MEPHiST0

New FF7 Helper... Coder..
« on: 2008-08-24 02:12:17 »
hey guys..

ive been a fan of FF7 ever since it came out, right now i have a FF7 Collection worth roughly 4000$ :D, PSX copies, PSP's, Figures, Promos, all sorts of ff7 items..

anyways onto the point..
I want to help out with the new FF7 stuff you guys are doing..

i use to Reverse Engineer.., i code strong in ASM, and i use to do a little C++, but i use ASM alot since its very powerful..

I've cracked FF7 for NO-CD ever since it came out, ive been in various groups, but that is behind me, now i want to start doing some coding/reverse engineering work worth while.. debugging, testing, coding, fixing..

theres a thread on this site, named: Portable FF7, i checked it out last night.. and i found a link on how to crack FF7... the link is to EXETools website.. and my 2 cents are on the linked page.. :D idk it just kinda reminded me of some stuff i use to do..
then i found a bunch of websites saying a small group of people are planning on "ReDoing FF7.." and i thought i have to get in on this..

so some1 get back to me, i wanna help out any way i can, id like to do debugging or fixing.. and are you guys re coding the whole FF7 executable? or just modifying the old 1.2 version?

JordieBo

• View Profile
Re: New FF7 Helper... Coder..
« Reply #1 on: 2008-08-24 02:44:03 »
You are probably thinking of Q-Gears. Scroll down to the bottom of the main forum page. Just above FF7Voice.
Nudge nudge. Hint hint.
If you wanna help out with something why don't you get involved in FF7Voice.
We are adding voices to FF7 like 10 onwards. It sounds awesome so far, but programmers are dropping like flies.
=[

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #2 on: 2008-08-24 09:14:54 »
(...) but programmers are dropping like flies.
=[
Mind specifying which "flies" are you talking about? Because IIRC, the plural form isn't needed here.

MEPHiST0

« Reply #3 on: 2008-08-24 22:15:44 »
well either way, if you guys are redoing any of FF7, i want to be a part of it, been my favorite game since i use to stay up for 2 days @ a time with my bro playing it

ff7 voice would be fun as well, id really like to do bugfixing ect, ill check the ff7 voice thing soon

Lag.Com

• Nyan-te na!
    • View Profile
    • Lag.Website
« Reply #4 on: 2008-08-30 17:45:47 »
Well, I am a programmer but I haven't been involved in much. Job has been taking away my time lately. I've made a few reverse engineering jaunts of my own, but the wiki on this site covers pretty much everything I know about FF7 at present.

Rufus95

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008-11-05 15:38:06 »
cool.