Author Topic: German Language Pack for titeguy3's FFVII Remix?  (Read 2061 times)

mse83

German Language Pack for titeguy3's FFVII Remix?
« on: 2011-06-02 17:52:06 »
I'd like to install titeguy3's Remix, that modpackage for FFVII, following the steps suggested by Kylos' Tutorial, but at some point in the tutorial it says I'd have to download a 'multiple language pack - german' in order to get this modpack working with a german version of FFVII.

Now I was looking it up, but I couldn't find this german language thing I seem to need in order to get the mods working, so could someone please be so kind to provide me with a download link or information on where to get that language pack?

Would be much appreciated.

(Also, my humble appologies for my bad english, I hope you can still understand it and help me out on this issue...)

One post about your problem is enough.  Flooding my forums with the same post is unacceptable.  Warning issued.
« Last Edit: 2011-06-03 00:40:33 by Obesebear »

mse83

Re: German Language Pack for titeguy3's FFVII Remix?
« Reply #1 on: 2011-08-01 21:44:56 »
wow, so you consider creating a topic about a problem with a mod and posting three replies in another topic, discussing a different issue flooding your forum?

feel free to ban me for arguing with you, delete this topic and shove that warning up your ass buddy.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011-08-01 22:36:26 »
You were not discussing a different issue, it was the same question. Two moderators warned you. And please dont use that language here. It is not needed. Do it again and I will ban you.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-08-02 03:26:18 »
wow, so you consider creating a topic about a problem with a mod and posting three replies in another topic, discussing a different issue flooding your forum?

feel free to ban me for arguing with you, delete this topic and shove that warning up your ass buddy.
feel free to ban me
After reviewing the quality of your posts and taking everything into consideration, I've come to the difficult decision of deciding to fulfill your request.  Best of luck being an internet tough guy!

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-08-02 07:39:23 »
That is not canon!

It is Touph Guy around these parts!  8)