Author Topic: About trigger mark triangle.  (Read 2660 times)

Akari

• View Profile
About trigger mark triangle.
« on: 2007-01-11 11:45:01 »
2 Synergy Blades: I add support for mark triangles that shows ladders and gateway from section 8 of dat file, but there are not all mark triangles stored there. In Meteor I found flag for gateway itself to show triangle or not. Where it defined and how? The only description I have is this:

struct {
  vector3S16 corner1;
  vector3S16 corner1;
  vector3S16 pos; // place where char will apear after transfer.
  S16 destindex; // index in maplist
  U32 unknownl; // 0x84848484 ot zero ?
}gateways;

Synergy Blades

Re: About trigger mark triangle.
« Reply #1 on: 2007-01-11 11:50:16 »
Don't have the info infront of me now, but if I recall correctly it's an array of twelve bytes that I think (...) come straight after the extra arrows you find in section 8. They're in the same order as the gateways, 1 to 12; 0 means off, 1 means red (you can't enable green arrows on a gateway, you need extra arrows positioned over the gateway to do this). Btw I'll get to that opcode question tonight as I finally have 'net access restored @home.  :-D

Akari

• View Profile
Re: About trigger mark triangle.
« Reply #2 on: 2007-01-12 09:17:51 »
Don't have the info infront of me now, but if I recall correctly it's an array of twelve bytes that I think (...) come straight after the extra arrows you find in section 8. They're in the same order as the gateways, 1 to 12; 0 means off, 1 means red (you can't enable green arrows on a gateway, you need extra arrows positioned over the gateway to do this). Btw I'll get to that opcode question tonight as I finally have 'net access restored @home.  :-D

Good. I get it to work. =)