Author Topic: Where's Ruby WEAPON?  (Read 6144 times)

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
Where's Ruby WEAPON?
« on: 2009-11-21 03:53:29 »
Hey, how do you get Ruby WEAPON to spawn on Disc 3? I have already defeated Ultima WEAPON and obviously Diamond WEAPON. I'm at the Northern Crater already, last destination of FF7 but when I leave, I still do not see Ruby WEAPON near the Gold Saucer area. Hmm. That's strange. Yet I'm able to fight Emerald. Is there something you need to do to trigger Ruby's spawn point? And yes, I have already spoken to the man at Kalm and I managed to get the Underwater Materia. By the way, I'm using the PSN version of the game.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
Re: Where's Ruby WEAPON?
« Reply #1 on: 2009-11-21 04:07:44 »
All I can think of is that you need to fight one random encounter after defeating Ultimate WEAPON in order to make Ruby appear.

If that isn't the problem, I can only guess that something went wrong with your game...

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #2 on: 2009-11-21 04:19:02 »
Hmm. I have had plenty of random encounters after Ultimate WEAPON. Like in the Northern Crater. Hmm.
Also, how could something go wrong? I could understand the PC version for this to happen (since files can be modded and sometimes some enemies being erased without knowing it) but on a PSP where you simply CANNOT mod the PSN version?! It's odd. I remember on my old PS1 version I would train and attempt to fight both Ruby and Emerald. Hmm.  :|

blueropes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-11-21 04:46:47 »
Did some googling and the most common answer I come across (besides getting into another random encounter) is to enter and exit a few towns

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #4 on: 2009-11-21 23:17:49 »
Hmm, it seems that having a random encounter on the world map did the trick! I guess I had never fought out on the world map since the demise of Ultimate WEAPON. Hehe, thanks Shadowseer.  :-)

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-11-21 23:23:51 »
No problem :-) (though I was never myself aware that the random encounter had to be on the world map...)