Author Topic: ATTN rmco2003  (Read 24501 times)

Sad Jari

Re: ATTN rmco2003
« Reply #25 on: 2006-06-04 00:48:00 »
...as much as having a degree of integrity...
Exactly. That PMing of yours ain't going to work if the other parties don't have any.

1) sh*tweasel promises this and that on PM.
2) sh*tweasel doesn't keep single promise.
3) sh*tweasel cries that his privacy has been breached when you show people that he doesn't keep his promises.

That's what happens with people as enthusiastic to rewrite history as rmco2003 and RPG. I just cut the two unnecessary phases out of it.

Now, because I believe that teaching by example is a fantastic technique, I'm going to demonstrate said integrity and not post in this thread anymore, regardless of whatever "witty" retort you decide to post.
(Read: "Cry me a river.")

I do wish you great enjoyment in playing and editing Final Fantasy, as that's what this forum is for.  I will return to my task of choosing which Overclocked remixes I'd like to incorporate into my FFVII game.  Have a great day.
Good for you. I'm rather surprised that you wanted to post in the first place, though. :-D

EDIT: Makes lot more sense with one added 'you' for your reading pleasure.
« Last Edit: 2006-06-04 00:54:20 by Sad Jari »

RPGillespie

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/rpgillespie6
« Reply #26 on: 2006-06-04 00:58:52 »
Of course you aren't. :-D You'll just rather delete the topics where you act like an ass and try to act innocent when the proof is gone.
What is this, a court?

Not a coward at all. :evil:

Much like our friend RPG here. :-D
Objection, your honor, irrelevant.
"Sustained"
Thank you, your honor. Now, I would appreciate it if you stop dragging me back into your little feuds.

Do you understand now why I choose to talk about these things in public?
Yes, because you haven't grown up yet. Even though you are 30.

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006-06-04 01:00:38 »
I don't see how being here for 6 years makes one better than anyone else here.

It doesn't make you better. It makes you experienced with the way things go around here. That, and the fact that this matter is not at hand here. No-one is trying to look better than anyone else, IMHO.
(With which some of you will probably not agree.)

I don't think it's an issue of having something to hide, as much as having a degree of integrity and not subjecting others (who, admittedly, make the choice themselves to read this) to such nonsense.

If you don't like what you read in the first two posts of a new thread, just stop reading it. And if you don't like a certain member of the forums, don't read any of his threads. And certainly don't argue with him anywhere. 

Now, because I believe that teaching by example is a fantastic technique, I'm going to demonstrate said integrity and not post in this thread anymore, regardless of whatever "witty" retort you decide to post.
(Read: "Cry me a river.")

Please don't make statements like this. You'd be the first to actually stick to it.

Sad Jari

« Reply #28 on: 2006-06-04 01:17:50 »
What is this, a court?
If it takes that to hammer some honesty into certain people, why not.

"Sustained"
Thank you, your honor. Now, I would appreciate it if you stop dragging me back into your little feuds.
You know that criminals are usually banned from bar, don't you? :P

Besides, you are a rather integral part of this, aren't you? Do you still remember how this started, or should I post cached copy of certain thread... where certain person gets a sudden memory loss? :-D

Yes, because you haven't grown up yet. Even though you are 30.
I was going to go with "I believe that it has something to do with people who "forget" things when it suits them.", but yours is good too. Believe it by all means, if it makes you happy.

That would be 31, BTW. :lol:

EDIT: Oh, RPG, why did you delete your funny bar-post?  :-D

I am surprised that you don't know what bar means in regards to law, though... read here.
« Last Edit: 2006-06-04 01:31:09 by Sad Jari »

RPGillespie

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006-06-04 01:31:55 »
"Sustained"
You know that criminals are usually banned from bar, don't you? :P
Not Finnish criminals  :-P! In Finnlandia, you can do whatever you want because even though there are established rules, there is no real enforcement for them.

Sure, show me this fabled "cached thread". My mind is quite drained right now from taking the SAT Reasoning Test.

Sad Jari

« Reply #30 on: 2006-06-04 01:35:14 »
In Finnlandia...
...and wrong on the second try too. :-D Maybe you should take your time before posting. :-P

Sure, show me this fabled "cached thread". My mind is quite drained right now from taking the SAT Reasoning Test.
Will do. Will take few hours though, I can't be arsed to go through the cache right now.

Midgar

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006-06-04 01:56:00 »
I'm sure I heard that insult I made a while back, can't remember where from though? :?
Should I be surprised that you can't even think of your own insults?
Because he goes snip-snip with his posts? All right, this is the third time I wrote this (it was pretty long too). Jari, you are a main pinnacle in the Qhimm forums. I have never had a great argument with you, and you seem to be fine by me. However, other people don't like you because you tend to attack people on small things. I say you should stop them before they continue, nip in the bud, ya know? And because of you, and this forum, I tend to have grown fond of periods (not that kind! :wink:) and proper punctuation. As this was my first forum, I have grown to be, well like you... I periodically attack people  :evil: and do other things of that sort. However, you are a good effect on this forum, because you clean out scum and attack them will, and I have only attacked one dumbass here http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=5227.msg67970#msg67970 and you can clearly see that I am right, and yet I still try to help, guess who was the dumbass!  :lol: I would like to point out that you are the embodied GOD of grammar and understanding (of the English Language). Althought one problem with you is that you tend to do what I like to call the over-quote, a fearful system that attacks in small concise parts and sometimes (rarely maybe 10%) slaughters the whole meaning of the post. Here is an overexaggerated version (no offense Emerald Weapon):
Quote from: Emerald Weapon
And the insults keep getting better and better! I think this one is original in a way. Well, not that original, new on the forums though. They keep getting more personal too. If we keep it up, we might get a spot in the "Forums-with-the-best-insults-and-flames-top-10". No, really! That'd be cool wouldn't it?

I rate this one 7 out of 10. *Good insult, pretty personal, not completely original and sharp though*
Nice work, you fanned the flames, now Qhimm has a very good reason to close his site now.
Quote from: Emerald Weapon
For those of you without a brain: this post is sarcastic. So read the small words before insulting me on this one. Except when you can be more original then...hehe.
And yet in the first quote, you said the opposite, nice work you have just contradicted yourself, smart mouth.

Jari, do what you do, you are a very important asset to these forums. Just don't overquote too much, please. And focus your anger buddy! Don't attack two at once, RPG had his moments, and he has changed, at least as Qhimm, he did well in grammar, and over-attacked (like someone I know :wink:). In all of seriousness though, you are a sort of hero to me, and continue to do what you do.
« Last Edit: 2006-06-04 02:05:19 by Midgar »

Sad Jari

« Reply #32 on: 2006-06-04 04:21:08 »
Hush now, Emerald is a good guy. :) Even though it was just an example. :P

Althought one problem with you is that you tend to do what I like to call the over-quote, a fearful system that attacks in small concise parts and sometimes (rarely maybe 10%) slaughters the whole meaning of the post.
Awwwww, but it's so much fun! :P Honestly though, I'm aware of this, but as far as topics like this go... I don't care.

In all of seriousness though, you are a sort of hero to me, and continue to do what you do.
Join me on the dark side, young Padawan. Together we can rule this forum.

Oh, that cached topic that I was talking about, it's here.

As you can see, I gave RPG a fair opportunity to confess. Even if he had no idea what "log" means, he has sent me total of one PM, so that should give a pretty good indication of what I was talking about. Unless of course he does things he should confess so often that he doesn't remember the small things, like an attempt to gain unauthorized access to a system. :D

Instead of confessing he chose to act innocent, and tried discredit me. I think that he just thought that I couldn't prove it, just like he thought that he wouldn't leave any traces trying to read that darn thing. Live and learn.

And that paragraph above is dedicated to every "You should have used PMs"-person; that's how honest people we are dealing with. I have no reason to assume that they would keep their word.

After that rmco2003 decided to join in, complaining that I'm doing oh-so-bad things to the thread. And that's how it started.

EDIT: Or that I could type. Lots of errororrors
« Last Edit: 2006-06-04 04:30:43 by Sad Jari »

rmco2003

« Reply #33 on: 2006-06-04 06:41:50 »
Because he goes snip-snip with his posts?

snip...snip? What's that all about? :? I can't remember cutting up my own posts... or are you talking about fighting back? Sorry I've only just woken up.

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006-06-04 09:49:37 »
Midgar! I hate you! You ruined my posts and used me as a guinea pig! Even though you said no offense, I must retaliate.

So, I know what I'm going to do. Start a forumwide fight with you! Yes! I'll bug you in your every post! I'll mess up your threads! And there's nothing you can do about it!

No wait! I'll even sue you! And my case will be: This person must be stopped from having internetaccess for he is clearly a follower of the Dark Lord Xenu and his plans might disturb the peace of the aliensouls! You brace for impact, I am sooooo going to win this!

You....you....you...meanie.

:wink: :-D

Hush now, Emerald is a good guy. :) Even though it was just an example. :P

Yesj, there you heard it! I'm already one of his Darth Apprentices. The protection of the Master reaches far!
« Last Edit: 2006-06-04 09:58:00 by Emerald Weapon »

Midgar

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006-06-04 12:05:24 »
Oh no! I'm so sorry!  :-o :cry: How did you know?  :evil: Please spare me from your wrath!!!11  :mrgreen: It was just an EXAMPLE!!!1one Please don't insult me, I would have never done it if it were not done in my best interests11  :cry:
Thanks for understanding Emerald Weapon.

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006-06-04 12:21:24 »
Hush now Jari, most of us have occasional moments of stupidity, even just excluded to this forum I can think of three individual cases for myself.

And forget not, the original point of this thread was to attack rmco2003, the unreformed criminal, not RPG, the errr, somewhat refomed?

Sad Jari

« Reply #37 on: 2006-06-04 13:00:26 »
I thought that the original point was to tell rmco2003 what I was on about, as he put it. :-)

Would reformed person try to hide what he has done?

Reformed my ass, he's about as honest as average politician. We'll talk about reforming when if he grows a backbone and discovers this thing called "honesty".

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006-06-04 13:40:48 »
I thought that the original point was to tell rmco2003 what I was on about, as he put it.

With you, all the same :-P

Yup.

(...)if he grows a backbone and discovers this thing called "honesty".

He is certainly not the only one.

Sad Jari

« Reply #39 on: 2006-06-04 14:13:03 »

Yup.
Interesting. You'll have to explain the logic behind that.

(...)if he grows a backbone and discovers this thing called "honesty".

He is certainly not the only one.
...and now you'll you have to explain what you mean, because I haven't got the slightest idea about what you are trying to say.

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006-06-04 14:34:26 »
Interesting. You'll have to explain the logic behind that.
You will only change your ways if you see fault in them. If you see fault in them, more then likely, you will be ashamed of those actions.

...and now you'll you have to explain what you mean, because I haven't got the slightest idea about what you are trying to say.

You would claim that you have never been dishonest to cover up something? If you havent, then you are certainly among the very select few.

Sad Jari

« Reply #41 on: 2006-06-04 14:45:15 »
You will only change your ways if you see fault in them. If you see fault in them, more then likely, you will be ashamed of those actions.
And if the exact problem was that you had issues fessing up the things you did (remember this, remember what it took to get him to say that it was him? *), he wouldn't have reformed at all if he insisted on hiding his past, would he?

If you happened to be truth-challenged, you pretty much have to show that you have nothing to hide, if you expect people to believe that you have changed somehow.

You would claim that you have never been dishonest to cover up something? If you havent, then you are certainly among the very select few.
In the forums? I can't think of anything, no. Which means just that, I can't think of anything, tell me by all means if you remember something. If you meant in general, sure. But I certainly wasn't talking about that, dunno about you. :)

* If you don't remember, Qhimm said that he knows who did it, but is waiting for the person to step up voluntarily, so it's not like he had any choice

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006-06-04 15:13:30 »
if you expect people to believe that you have changed somehow.

His reputation was more then a little injured by what he did. I can understand him trying to cover up further... blemishes.

If you meant in general, sure. But I certainly wasn't talking about that, dunno about you

I was, this being a forum on the internet, doesn't excuse you for bad choices. Sad Jari may not be your name, doesn't mean it's not you. Well, the first half isn't at least

Sad Jari

« Reply #43 on: 2006-06-04 15:53:18 »
His reputation was more then a little injured by what he did. I can understand him trying to cover up further... blemishes.
Did you read this?

If we assume that you are him, you see my first post and you know what I mean by it... do you honestly think that that is the time for covering up anything? Sure, without a doubt you don't advertise what you did and don't brag about it, but when people ask you to come clean...?

If you meant in general, sure. But I certainly wasn't talking about that, dunno about you

I was, this being a forum on the internet, doesn't excuse you for bad choices
...what? I thought that I just said I was not aware that I had ever been dishonest in the forums - to cover up anything or for any other reason - what are you talking about?

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2006-06-04 16:08:59 »
but when people ask you to come clean...?

Sure, it makes about as much sense as leaving the scene of the accident (a very hefty fine in most places), but people still do it.

what are you talking about?

You said never dishonest on the forums. That I could agree with, but I said that it makes no diffrence, you are still the same person as you are in real life, the one that was dishonest at one point or another.

RPGillespie

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2006-06-04 16:11:40 »
...but when people ask you to come clean...?
More like demanded I'd say.

...you see my first post and you know what I mean by it...
I didn't know what you meant by it, nor did I realize how offended you actually were. By the way, do you remember exactly when I did these unforgivable crimes? Both of them (or at least the admin one) were over a year ago. Now thats what I call a grudge. I said sorry, so stop.

If you don't remember, Qhimm said that he knows who did it, but is waiting for the person to step up voluntarily, so it's not like he had any choice
What I remember, was that you got blamed for the admin thing, because you were acting like a pill about something Qhimm did (backstabbing I believe). I felt bad that you were being falsely accused, so I spoke up.

So, I would appreciate it if you would stop talking about how dishonest and cowardly I am. Thanks. If you still have any isssues with me, speak up now or forever hold your peace.

Sad Jari

« Reply #46 on: 2006-06-04 16:28:56 »
Sure, it makes about as much sense as leaving the scene of the accident (a very hefty fine in most places), but people still do it.
For f***s sake, of course they do!

I was under the impression that we were talking about whether a reformed or "reformed" person should lie about what he had done, and if lying about it means that he hasn't actually reformed.

Not about stupid things people do.

You said never dishonest on the forums. That I could agree with, but I said that it makes no diffrence, you are still the same person as you are in real life, the one that was dishonest at one point or another.
Considering that that branch of discussion started from here:
Reformed my ass, he's about as honest as average politician. We'll talk about reforming when if he grows a backbone and discovers this thing called "honesty".
...what exactly does it have to do with me being honest or dishonest in general?

More like demanded I'd say.
And this matters because of...? When people are asking - or demanding - you to come clean about crimes you have done, it's hardly the place or the time to get picky.

...you see my first post and you know what I mean by it...
I didn't know what you meant by it, nor did I realize how offended you actually were. By the way, do you remember exactly when I did these unforgivable crimes? Both of them (or at least the admin one) were over a year ago. Now thats what I call a grudge.
Well, you would have to be exceptionally stupid to miss clues like that. Or lying, but let's just pretend that we all believe you to be just stupid.

Or then you just pull this kind of sh*t so often that little things like that slip by. I wouldn't be surprised. :-P

Yes, I remember. You don't seem to. Or you are so bullsh*tting about "Both of them", because you tried to haxx0r into my server in late August 2005. Should be around 25th to 30th. I can check if you want to.

I said sorry, so stop.
Well, I'll be damned. This miracle seems to have escaped my attention entirely. When did this happen?

What I remember, was that you got blamed for the admin thing, because you were acting like a pill about something Qhimm did (backstabbing I believe). I felt bad that you were being falsely accused, so I spoke up.
*chuckle*

You are just asking for me to post a copy of that thread too, aren't you?  :-D Or we can ask Qhimm, if you like.

And oh yes, I do remember you giving that explanation earlier. Just because it's your bullsh*t, doesn't mean that it's true.

Perhaps more importantly; it's so touching if you decided to speak up because of little old me. It just doesn't quite jive with the fact that you tried to impersonate admin - or anyone - in the first place. :lol:

So, I would appreciate it if you would stop talking about how dishonest and cowardly I am. Thanks. If you still have any isssues with me, speak up now or forever hold your peace.
You are in no position to make demands.  :-D
« Last Edit: 2006-06-04 16:38:48 by Sad Jari »

RPGillespie

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2006-06-04 17:38:01 »
Well, you would have to be exceptionally stupid to miss clues like that. Or lying, but let's just pretend that we all believe you to be just stupid.

Thanks, I guess I'm just exceptionally stupid. I'm sorry that I can't interprete your vague and subtle hints prompting me to confess my year-old "crimes".

Or then you just pull this kind of sh*t so often that little things like that slip by. I wouldn't be surprised. :-P

Yes, I remember. You don't seem to. Or you are so bullsh*tting about "Both of them", because you tried to haxx0r into my server in late August 2005. Should be around 25th to 30th. I can check if you want to.
I believe I posted a disclaimer:
Both of them (or at least the admin one) were over a year ago.
The admin incident was last May, making that 1 year and 1 month old and I honestly don't remember when I tryed to access your server; I'm guessing it's around ten months.

Well, I'll be damned. This miracle seems to have escaped my attention entirely. When did this happen?
I blatantly apologized! I went right out and said "I'm sorry," are you blind?
[Edit] Halkun seems to have deleted that post, so I guess there is no proof and you obviously can't take my word for it. So I'll say it again: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tryed to hack your server with my mad hacking skills. I won't do it again.
« Last Edit: 2006-06-04 17:40:01 by RPGillespie »

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2006-06-04 17:47:33 »
I was under the impression that we were talking about whether a reformed or "reformed" person should lie about what he had done, and if lying about it means that he hasn't actually reformed.

Should they? No. Will they? Probably not.
Is he reformed? Well, he hasn't tried to do anything exceptionally inacceptable recently...

...what exactly does it have to do with me being honest or dishonest in general?

That he is not exceptionally dishonest.

Sad Jari

« Reply #49 on: 2006-06-04 18:49:16 »
Thanks, I guess I'm just exceptionally stupid. I'm sorry that I can't interprete your vague and subtle hints prompting me to confess my year-old "crimes".
I don't know how much more obvious I could have been, without telling it myself. I was going to let you do that, because that would have at least shown a teeny weeny bit of remorse. Honestly.

And you can drop the quotation marks, at least one of them was an actual crime (Chapter 38, what-do-you-call-it 8 ). Sorry that there's no English version available and I don't feel like translating right now... but I can translate it if you really want.

I believe I posted a disclaimer:
Yes, I believe you did:

I blatantly apologized! I went right out and said "I'm sorry," are you blind?
[Edit] Halkun seems to have deleted that post, so I guess there is no proof and you obviously can't take my word for it. So I'll say it again: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tryed to hack your server with my mad hacking skills. I won't do it again.
How unfortunate. :P Anyway, no great loss. You don't seriously expect that I would forgive you now?

You had... nine months to apologize. You did it when you found out that not having apologized caused you harm. I'm sorry, but that doesn't seem very sincere.

And I can hold grudge for a very long time.

That he is not exceptionally dishonest.
I would say that he is. But more to the point might be; can he afford to be dishonest at all?

So... I guess that would be it, as far as this topic is concerned?

Or does anyone have anything to add?

I'm not saying that you shouldn't post, but as far as I'm concerned I believe the matter is pretty much settled. Of course if someone wants to continue, that's totally ok too.