Author Topic: How do I delete already customized controls on FF7PC?  (Read 2572 times)

seijuro

• View Profile
    • Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Females
I just got X-padder and mapped the correct controls to my PS3 controller via the keyboard but my old customized controls via the "Joystick" menu is also there so it duplicates each press I make. Is there a way to delete (or default back to nothing) on the Joystick side and just keep the Keyboard controls? Maybe a config file somewhere? I tried searching but nothing. Thanks in advance.

seijuro

• View Profile
Re: How do I delete already customized controls on FF7PC?
« Reply #1 on: 2019-03-15 15:38:00 »
Bump, anybody happen to know?

Ansem

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-03-16 08:48:27 »
In the case of 1998, ff7input.cfg is the file you want. Not sure why you insist on Xpadder though, since you say the native inputs are going through just as well. You're adding an extra gear to a mechanism that doesn't need it.

seijuro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-03-17 21:45:45 »
In the case of 1998, ff7input.cfg is the file you want. Not sure why you insist on Xpadder though, since you say the native inputs are going through just as well. You're adding an extra gear to a mechanism that doesn't need it.

Thanks guys! It's the ff7input.cfg. Deleted that and now can customize it the way I want it.

I just honestly wanted to use the D-Pad like the PS1 days. Some reason it doesn't let me use the D-Pad (nor R2/L2 buttons work either) so I had to settle for X-padder to make the D-Pad along with the L2/R2 buttons work correctly  8)