Author Topic: help?  (Read 3944 times)

BlackBeltBeauty

help?
« on: 2008-11-25 09:39:08 »
hi, i just installed and i can't figure anything out... ha ha. do i need a PC playstation controller to play?? if i do, that sucks cuz i dont have one...  :oops:

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
Re: help?
« Reply #1 on: 2008-11-25 12:01:46 »
hi, i just installed and i can't figure anything out... ha ha. do i need a PC playstation controller to play?? if i do, that sucks cuz i dont have one...  :oops:

For some genius reason, Eidos decided that since they could fit all the controls onto the number pad that that's where they should go. It's annoying. I'd suggest first thing is just play with those buttons until you can figure out how to set them more to your liking. Any USB controller will do to control the game as long as it's the primary controller too. Plug that in if you can't figure out the number pad. Someone should (if this hasn't happened already) release a patch that changes these default keys to something that's not so.....stupid.

BlackBeltBeauty

« Reply #2 on: 2008-11-25 12:42:13 »
THANKS... it's not working, so i guess i will just have to buy a controller? that doesn't really make sense... it's the PC version... :( oh well... guess i'll just have to wait... thanks again :mrgreen:

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #3 on: 2008-11-25 13:08:10 »
Are you on a laptop? Is the numlock on?

BlackBeltBeauty

« Reply #4 on: 2008-11-25 15:42:25 »
 :? well i turned on the numlock, and i at least got a game to start, but then it got to the "follow me newcomer" part, and all i got was a black screen with the dialogue bubble..  :cry: