Author Topic: Head disappearing and more  (Read 3361 times)

Silver Wings

• View Profile
Head disappearing and more
« on: 2008-05-30 07:34:49 »
Well, I'll go to the point. I've replaced Aerith by the ones in KH and KH2. Everything was alright 'til the moment of her death in Forgoten city. Her head disappeared (what a pain  :-P)

I dont know why but Cloud's head also disappeared when I replaced it by a smoothed head.

One more problem,

Aeith's skirt and leg are one object, Cloud's case is only one object as well

Depending on different screens, this problem was shown up. Could you guys please help me  :oops:
« Last Edit: 2008-05-30 07:41:48 by Silver Wings »

ice_cold513

• View Profile
Re: Head disappearing and more
« Reply #1 on: 2008-05-30 13:04:53 »
Hi there

Aeris head goes as her eyes are closed

the 1st tex file on the head are the eyes to make the eye look like they are opening and closing ( Blinking )
the game engine turns on  and off  the 1st tex

the part where Aeris dies her eyes close turning the 1st tex file off

to fix move 1st tex file to the 2nd slot and edit her eyes to a new tex file and add them in slot 1

Satoh

• Assuming this statement is correct, I'm alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-05-30 13:45:11 »
Hi there

the 1st tex file on the head are the eyes to make the eye look like they are opening and closing ( Blinking )

to fix move 1st tex file to the 2nd slot and edit her eyes to a new tex file and add them in slot 1

If you're up for a little bit of challenge, you could make a skin for the head that has closed eyes, set  it to the skin Ice said, and set the first skin as an object with an eyes-opened skin, and put it in front of the head... (effectively making the eyes disappear, and show the eyes that are on the head model, which are closed... in short, more realistic blinking.)

Silver Wings

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-05-30 17:00:44 »
Hi there

First of all, thank you for your help ^^
Still I dont really get it. There are 3 tex file for Aerith's field model (auha, auhb and auhc). I had replaced all of them by my texture and used them for her head as well. It was written in auge.rsd as

@RSD940102
PLY=AUGF.PLY
MAT=AUGF.MAT
GRP=AUGF.GRP
NTEX=3
TEX[0]=AUHA.TIM
TEX[1]=AUHB.TIM
TEX[2]=AUHC.TIM

Speaking of the 1st one, did you mean auha. If it was so, auha.tex would be turned off, right? But are auhb and auhc turned off, too? I remember that the original auha and auhb are her eyes texture. Therefore, if both of them are turned off for descrbing eyes closed, auhc should have been shown otherwise, right? However, in reality, her head was still 'disappeared' :(

@X-Dina: I had done it before