Author Topic: [FF9] General editor - Hades Workshop (0.39b)  (Read 224169 times)

Incinerator

• Fast newbie
  • "I'm a woman, but I fight like a man!" - Freya R.
    • View Profile
    • FF9:FF:EMR:TZA
Re: [FF9] General editor - Hades Workshop (0.39b)
« Reply #1075 on: 2018-04-22 11:08:59 »

UPDATE:

Sorry to bother again, you guys but I have a little big problem...so, I'm trying to add Blank in the Scene of Ipsen Castle, and the first part works well, for the second I have a little problem.. I haven't added him yet in the field ( I need to know how it works, because it's not related to the party in this case) so the last variable I did is "Blank_16" (he speaks to Zidane, after Steiner) so I terminated the enter in the Main_25

Perhaps showing the script functions you have for Blank_16, hard to tell what's up or down, without it.
And what exactly did you terminate in function Main_25? Which doesn't sound right either way.

ToraCarol

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: 2018-04-22 18:07:12 »
Perhaps showing the script functions you have for Blank_16, hard to tell what's up or down, without it.
And what exactly did you terminate in function Main_25? Which doesn't sound right either way.

Hah, yup... sorry

That's it. Those are the only things I edited on this field.. maybe I was wrong with something...  :-[

Tedrainbow

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: Yesterday at 00:45:02 »
Tirititi- It is possible add one new NPC which learn add bonus Attack, Defense, Evade, Magic Defense or Magic Evade for equals 10,000 Gils?

Example: Bonus +1 for first one stat equals 10,000 Gils and for each addition of 1 stat one for the same person, add 10,000 multiple Gils to the total number of bonuses add to the character

Example of ten bonus is cost.
10,000 + 20,000 + 30,000 + 40,000 + 50,000 + 60,000 + 70,000 + 80,000 + 90,000 + 100,000 is TOTAL 550,000 Gils

Example Vivi bonus add ...
+1 Attack, + 2 Defense, +1 Evade, +4 Magic Defense, +2 Magic Evade

But the max bonus is 50 for one character.
Total max Gils --)  12 570 000 X 8 = 100 560 000 millions gils. 

It is possible ?

Thanx so much..
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:08:09 by Tedrainbow »

Incinerator

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: Yesterday at 02:11:52 »
Hah, yup... sorry
That's it. Those are the only things I edited on this field.. maybe I was wrong with something...  :-[

Alright, I just looked at script: Main_25 in field: Ipsen's Castle/Entrance. I ask, do you have Beatrix in this scene as well? I see a TerminateEntry(13) on your screenshot there.
Also in function: Main_Init/case: 10560, I see there isn't an InitObject( 6, 0 ) (which ought to be Vivi's Init), that maybe an area of issue there, must test. I'm assuming: InitObject( 1, 0 ) is Entry_Blank...
My initial guess from here would be to add Blank to the scene much as Beatrix is added to this scene in Alternate Fantasy; a variable. You might be able to get around adding his entry right below hers.
Example:

In case: 10560 of function: Main_Init

Code: [Select]
        if ( VARL_GenBool_7173 ) {
            InitObject( 13, 0 ) // Beatrix Initiate
            InitObject( 1, 0 ) // Blank Initiate
        }

Main_25 function:
Function Main_25
    TerminateEntry( 6 )
    TerminateEntry( 8 )
    TerminateEntry( 7 )
    TerminateEntry( 11 )
    TerminateEntry( 9 )
    TerminateEntry( 10 )
    TerminateEntry( 12 )
        TerminateEntry( 13 ) // Terminate Entry_Beatrix
        TerminateEntry( 1 ) // Terminate Entry_Blank
    }
    return

If you don't want Beatrix in this scene, remove her functions from said above.

Tirititi- It is possible add one new NPC which learn add bonus Attack, Defense, Evade, Magic Defense or Magic Evade for equals 10,000 Gils?

It is possible ?

Thanx so much..

If I'm hearing this correctly, (Tirlititi to confirm) you're asking if it's possible for an NPC to grant a character some Magic Defense, Attack power, etc. stat increase for the price of 10,000 Gil.
If true, I'd believed the answer is no, it's not possible to do that. Simply speculating here, Attack, Defense and the like can only be raised with equipment related datas.
Also Gil, be it, receiving gil, prices & costs, much like EXP cannot exceed a value of 65535.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:17:35 by Incinerator »

ToraCarol

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: Yesterday at 09:59:39 »
Alright, I just looked at script: Main_25 in field: Ipsen's Castle/Entrance. I ask, do you have Beatrix in this scene as well? I see a TerminateEntry(13) on your screenshot there.
Also in function: Main_Init/case: 10560, I see there isn't an InitObject( 6, 0 ) (which ought to be Vivi's Init), that maybe an area of issue there, must test. I'm assuming: InitObject( 1, 0 ) is Entry_Blank...
My initial guess from here would be to add Blank to the scene much as Beatrix is added to this scene in Alternate Fantasy; a variable. You might be able to get around adding his entry right below hers.
Example:

In case: 10560 of function: Main_Init

InitObject( 13, 0 ) // Beatrix Initiate
            InitObject( 1, 0 ) // Blank Initiate
        }

Main_25 function:
Function Main_25
    TerminateEntry( 6 )
    TerminateEntry( 8 )
    TerminateEntry( 7 )
    TerminateEntry( 11 )
    TerminateEntry( 9 )
    TerminateEntry( 10 )
    TerminateEntry( 12 )
        TerminateEntry( 13 ) // Terminate Entry_Beatrix
        TerminateEntry( 1 ) // Terminate Entry_Blank
    }
    return

If you don't want Beatrix in this scene, remove her functions from said above.

Thank you Incinerator, when I'm home I give a try!

About the model swap, to distinguish the battle model from the other I have to open it with a 3d program, or else?

And the animations? I can try to looking for all the animations, but you know is there's a particular way to show the preview? Maybe the same program for open models?

You know I don't want to go wrong with something when I'll try to swap Lani and Cinna :P

UPDATE: Mmh, maybe I figured how to distinguish the battle model, in the Field there's "Set Model" and the number, so the other one is the battle model..right?
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:43:00 by ToraCarol »

ToraCarol

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: Yesterday at 16:03:22 »

Mhmh..nope, nothing changed.. :oops:

ps: InitObject (13 0) is Amarant, Vivi is InitObject (7,0) in my case.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 17:06:46 by ToraCarol »

Incinerator

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: Yesterday at 22:34:37 »

About the model swap, to distinguish the battle model from the other I have to open it with a 3d program, or else?

And the animations? I can try to looking for all the animations, but you know is there's a particular way to show the preview? Maybe the same program for open models?

You know I don't want to go wrong with something when I'll try to swap Lani and Cinna :P

UPDATE: Mmh, maybe I figured how to distinguish the battle model, in the Field there's "Set Model" and the number, so the other one is the battle model..right?

Model swapping and/or importing doesn't work yet with the model tool.

Mhmh..nope, nothing changed.. :oops:

ps: InitObject (13 0) is Amarant, Vivi is InitObject (7,0) in my case.

Try starting from a clean slate, and then test the function.

ToraCarol

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: Today at 06:07:48 »
Model swapping and/or importing doesn't work yet with the model tool.

Try starting from a clean slate, and then test the function.

Oh my, forgive me... freakin distraction, you said me two times and I didn't read it (or maybe I ignored because too excited of the idea, ahahah idk), ok then. So the only one thing to do is to wait and hope I guess ^^''

And ok, I just tried another time to start from a clean state, and I know for sure that the problem is something with blank.. but I really don't get what..  :-\ I'll try for a third time..

Thank you anyway, again.
« Last Edit: Today at 06:12:58 by ToraCarol »