Author Topic: [PC] Save editor - Memoria (0.6.3.1)  (Read 398784 times)

kenichi

• View Profile
Re: [FF9] Save editor - Memoria (0.6.1b)
« Reply #175 on: 2016-04-27 09:17:40 »
ı use tetra master ahievement for steam (win 100 tetra master match) change 98 and win 2 matches but cant gain achievement. I controlled achievements and it says you win 15 matches.

gjoerulv

• me
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #176 on: 2016-04-27 13:10:21 »
There is most likely separate data in the savefile (and/or other places) that controls achievements. I don't think it's impossible to control it with an editor, but at this moment I'm only concerned with actual save-data.

To easily get the Excalibur 2 achievement: Add it with Memoria -> equip with Steiner -> unequip -> lmao
I got the lvl 99 achievement by using the in-game booster...

jossysleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2016-04-27 14:50:44 »
Hey gjoerulv, just created this account so that I can say a big thank you for working your ass off to get the save editor up and working for the Steam version.

Really appreciate the work you have done - even though you get paid nothing but endless impatient questions on this forum XD

THUMBS UP FOR YOU 32409124 miles away from where you are :D

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #178 on: 2016-04-27 15:01:57 »
There is most likely separate data in the savefile (and/or other places) that controls achievements. I don't think it's impossible to control it with an editor, but at this moment I'm only concerned with actual save-data.

To easily get the Excalibur 2 achievement: Add it with Memoria -> equip with Steiner -> unequip -> lmao
I got the lvl 99 achievement by using the in-game booster...

if its like FF7 steam its achievements.dat and its a very simple file. ff7's is s few bytes and each bit is an achievement flag , simply writing 0XFFFFFF to the file will give you them all

Ricosweg

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2016-04-27 19:34:16 »
Hey guys, I can't find the tool to add every chocograph, is it on or will it be available?

Thanks!

sebacote

• View Profile
« Reply #180 on: 2016-04-27 20:26:38 »
Created an account to thanks you a lot! You are a real savior and time-saver!

Just two things worth mentionning i guess :

I was modifying the save, restart the game, chose the first option at the title screen, and the savefile wasn't modified. I did the two following things, if someone have the same problem :

- I switched my game in english (I was playing in french. To change language, go to the bottom left of the title screen and change it there);
- I used the third option at the title screen and used the slot I modified with Memoria

Now the modification worked well!

Brandonm

• View Profile
Re: [FF9] Save editor - Memoria (0.6b)
« Reply #181 on: 2016-04-27 22:12:57 »
What about the Hot n Cold stuff? Its all grayed out for me, I dont mean to be a bother, was just wondering if you had the time to do it, or if it was an error on my end. I also have another question, would it be possible to add in Quinas Blue Magic through this?
for quinas b-mag, you can go to the master abilility in game and itll give you all b-mag(for me atleast idk if it was a glitch or not lol)

Exar661

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2016-04-28 11:17:16 »
Hi all.

Could anybody please upload a Steam save game?, I would like to edit to resemble the one on my PS3 and keep playing on pc...

Much appreciated..

BennySama

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2016-04-28 21:35:18 »
Hi all.

Could anybody please upload a Steam save game?, I would like to edit to resemble the one on my PS3 and keep playing on pc...

Much appreciated..

http://puu.sh/ozj6Z/d99e750ae9.dat

primespade

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2016-04-29 22:38:34 »
I'm wondering if there's a way to set ATE's count? I apparently missed one somewhere and I don't feel like playing the WHOLE game over again for one achievement. I've managed to trigger one of the other achievements I've missed through CE but can't figure out ATE, Once I find the value it changes before I get another ATE. OR, does anyone have a save right before the final ATE where they have all the previous ones?

Also, adding key items and mognet stuff?
« Last Edit: 2016-04-29 23:22:01 by primespade »

BarronMonster

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2016-04-29 23:37:00 »
Hi,

Realy great work on this, do you think it may be possible to edit the treasur (forgot to take Burman coffee:() or the number of frog captured by kweena ?

Best regards
Barron

Old Harry MTX

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2016-05-03 11:04:41 »
Hi gjoerulv! A few months ago i've started a new run of FFIX (PSX version) with an emu on my pc, almost reaching the end of the second disc. I would be happy if I could edit the save files of the Steam version to make it equal of the emulated one, so that I should not start it again. do you think it will be possible in the future?

snapx

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2016-05-05 07:27:08 »
Hi,
I get all cards from memoria, but now, the card's collector level doesn't no appear properly.
Can you fix that ?

+1 Qwena's frog :P

Thank you !

gjoerulv

• me
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #188 on: 2016-05-05 18:46:45 »
To answer this again:

Making conversions between PSX and Re-release version (100%) isn't possible unless more of the savemap is figured out. BOTH PSX and re-release. I can only export/import things that are editable in Memoria. That means, for example, all story progression will be lost. If anyone are willing to help I can make a raw-file exporter that dumps the raw, decrypted file to a file. That way anyone can examine their save with a hex editor. Sadly I don't have much time as I'm working 120% these days... "/ And when I do have free it's not very tempting to be stuck behind a computer lol (I work at least 8 hrs a day behind a computer haha). That being said, I'm still willing to do some work. And I will, so don't worry.  :)

Also, the source is available; read the help file.

@snapx
In regards of cards: I'm guessing you can't go beyond the max limit of points; you may confuse the game. There is a post explaining how it's calculated (not be my) in this thread.

EDIT: Also, if you still have version 0.6b you can edit frogs captured. Just don't use that version to edit cards, that's all. I removed it from download 'cause that card bug can cause serious issues. The reason I disabled it in 0.6.1b is because I believed it was the wrong address, but I was mistaken: I had the correct one. Same thing with dragon slain. I'm not sure about successful thefts.
« Last Edit: 2016-05-05 18:50:31 by gjoerulv »

snapx

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2016-05-06 10:32:59 »
Thank you for your answer :) 8-)

Is it much to ask you to re-address frog captured in the .6.1b version if the 6b was correct ? ::)
Or can someone please upload the 0.6b ver ?
« Last Edit: 2016-05-06 11:58:31 by snapx »

Old Harry MTX

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2016-05-07 10:52:20 »
To answer this again:

Making conversions between PSX and Re-release version (100%) isn't possible unless more of the savemap is figured out. BOTH PSX and re-release. I can only export/import things that are editable in Memoria. That means, for example, all story progression will be lost. If anyone are willing to help I can make a raw-file exporter that dumps the raw, decrypted file to a file. That way anyone can examine their save with a hex editor. Sadly I don't have much time as I'm working 120% these days... "/ And when I do have free it's not very tempting to be stuck behind a computer lol (I work at least 8 hrs a day behind a computer haha). That being said, I'm still willing to do some work. And I will, so don't worry.  :)

Also, the source is available; read the help file.

@snapx
In regards of cards: I'm guessing you can't go beyond the max limit of points; you may confuse the game. There is a post explaining how it's calculated (not be my) in this thread.

EDIT: Also, if you still have version 0.6b you can edit frogs captured. Just don't use that version to edit cards, that's all. I removed it from download 'cause that card bug can cause serious issues. The reason I disabled it in 0.6.1b is because I believed it was the wrong address, but I was mistaken: I had the correct one. Same thing with dragon slain. I'm not sure about successful thefts.

Thankyou!
Sadly I also have very little time too (and that's why I don't want to restart the game again ^^) and i can't work on the code... maybe in the future! For now I will continue to hope ;)

gjoerulv

• me
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #191 on: 2016-05-07 14:54:45 »
0.6b here. Don't share it too much. There is that bug...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v8td7vdddzvhdf0/Memoria_0.6b.zip

TheOmegaFactor

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2016-05-07 18:32:41 »
ok i'm confused. does the all card feature work or no? cause i've been reading through this topic and i'm getting both yes and no
but for me personally it's not working at all
i click all cards, save the file, then go in game, and i still don't have all cards
am i doing something wrong or what's up?
thanks

EDIT: ok. NONE Of the features are working.
i can't edit my level, cards, ap, anything! what am i doing wrong if anything?
« Last Edit: 2016-05-07 21:30:52 by TheOmegaFactor »

snapx

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2016-05-07 22:40:50 »
Thank you very much Mr. gjoerulv !!!

@ TheOmegaFactor
For editing cards, use the 0.6.1b, NOT the 0.6b ;)

TheOmegaFactor

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2016-05-07 22:52:36 »
@ TheOmegaFactor
For editing cards, use the 0.6.1b, NOT the 0.6b ;)

i am.... none of the features work.

jossysleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #195 on: 2016-05-08 10:07:27 »

hmm personally speaking, the card edit feature is working for me on 6.1b.

not sure how i could help you tho.

andercostald

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2016-05-09 01:14:44 »
Any new news about editing FF9 Steam version save files?

Malmern

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 2016-05-10 20:54:22 »
 t

This may be a long shot, but have you tried running the save editor as an admin?

(Right click Memoria.exe>Run as administrator)

gjoerulv

• me
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #198 on: 2016-05-11 15:18:01 »
ok i'm confused. does the all card feature work or no? cause i've been reading through this topic and i'm getting both yes and no
but for me personally it's not working at all
i click all cards, save the file, then go in game, and i still don't have all cards
am i doing something wrong or what's up?
thanks

EDIT: ok. NONE Of the features are working.
i can't edit my level, cards, ap, anything! what am i doing wrong if anything?

I don't have much to on; assuming here:
You are on windows trying to edit steam save.
You are opening the file SaveData_ww.dat in C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY IX\Steam\EncryptedSavedData\SavedData_ww.dat

You select slot 1 and saveId 1.
You click to edit the 1st (and only) row.
Edit window opens, you edit stuff and then click "ok".
You click "save".
Goes in game, open saveSlot 1 saveId 1 and Nothing is changed.

Does this sound correct?

TheOmegaFactor

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2016-05-13 15:32:40 »
I don't have much to on; assuming here:
You are on windows trying to edit steam save.
You are opening the file SaveData_ww.dat in C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY IX\Steam\EncryptedSavedData\SavedData_ww.dat

You select slot 1 and saveId 1.
You click to edit the 1st (and only) row.
Edit window opens, you edit stuff and then click "ok".
You click "save".
Goes in game, open saveSlot 1 saveId 1 and Nothing is changed.

Does this sound correct?

yes. correct. execpt i'm using save id 2. should i use save id 1?

t
This may be a long shot, but have you tried running the save editor as an admin?

(Right click Memoria.exe>Run as administrator)

yes i tried that. no change

EDIT: ....for those who might have this issue... don't use the continue option at the main menu. that for whatever reason doesn't apply the changes the save edit did... you need to actually load the game for the menu -_-. i didn't realize this was the issue till JUST NOW D:
sorry bout that. i feel kinda dumb D:
« Last Edit: 2016-05-13 15:39:29 by TheOmegaFactor »