Author Topic: changing FFVIII music scenes order  (Read 1498 times)

volvania

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
changing FFVIII music scenes order
« on: 2012-09-21 22:40:13 »
Hello modders
  I am really ashamed for how many times i ask for help as i am not a modder or programmer or anything of that kind
I'm the kind of some call a leecher i can only use other gentlmens mods, but keep that in my i am always express my gratitude and apreciations with words and money if it needed to support modders as i know many have thier own life works and buisness.

Jumping to my question  i wonder if someone can figure out where i can change the music order for each situation , say in the end of disc 1 you fight edea and she have a special soundtruck is it possible to make that sequence play regular boss music ??, 
What i want to get to make some regular boss fights have an epic music since i changed the AI and stats of some bosses ,example putting ifrit with the name neo ifrit in disc 3 and make him spawn after mobile type boss (like how gerogero spawned from fake president) that can be done in scene.file but a regular boss music isnt cool enugh for an epic fight , i know you can change the place of fight music by renaming it but that will change all the bosses fights music ,

I hope i didnt confuse you guys and i hope you understand my point and passion to make my own great ff 8 new game and enjoyble so i can share it with you when i finish it  :-)
Thank you very much all of you. Im sorry again for asking and for my bad grammar

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • No life
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
Re: changing FFVIII music scenes order
« Reply #1 on: 2012-09-22 01:11:23 »
I believe Deling should be able to do that. You can find it in the Tools section.

volvania

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
Re: changing FFVIII music scenes order
« Reply #2 on: 2012-09-22 08:32:04 »
can you specify where is it located in the deling rogram i can only change the background sounds in there