Author Topic: What about the server?!  (Read 1825 times)

LeonhartGR

• No life
  • ~Whatever...~ Finally married to my "Rinoa"!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
What about the server?!
« on: 2013-12-16 20:31:16 »
I would be willing to donate for qhimm to move into better servers. Especially now that more people are trying to visit the forums!

genesis063

• Freak
  • Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
Re: What about the server?!
« Reply #1 on: 2013-12-16 22:24:30 »
Finally I can post!  I hope this can be remedied especially since I havent been able to ask for help or do anything on this site.  Kind of frustrating I mean i'm glad people are taking notice of your guys hard work and want to support and all that.

Ace

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-12-20 00:34:06 »
Hi All,

I've been one of these silent members of your community for many years, even a few prior to actually registering to the forum back in 2008.

Lately I've noticed that these forums have been experiencing issues and whats more worrying to me is that many links to files that the members here have distributed are slowly becoming unavailable and I fear the hard work may be lost.

I work in IT and operate my own business in the UK. I have access to servers in datacenters around the world in network environments that have been built from the ground up for specific needs.

I would be happy to discuss the needs of the Qhimm (site &) forum community if someone would like to get in touch with me.

Kind Regards,

- James.

Rundas

• Freak
  • What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-12-20 23:50:47 »
You're not going to get into contact with Qhimm, but maybe try e-mailing or P.M.-ing an admin such as Bosola or Covarr.