Author Topic: [FF8PC] External Texture Support - Tonberry: Enhanced (2.04)  (Read 180083 times)

Einherion

• View Profile
Re: [FF8PC] External Texture Support - Tonberry: Enhanced (2.04)
« Reply #300 on: 2017-10-17 02:10:59 »
So, i think i will have to give up. I get the following error and tried the things on the next page. http://www.errorlive.com/exception-code-0xc0000005
I got the launcher to start up with Method 3. however, the game then crashed. Im just gonna rest on this. im posting this incase it helps someone else.

spoonyrogdrumps

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Re: [FF8PC] External Texture Support - Tonberry: Enhanced (2.04)
« Reply #301 on: 2017-12-01 06:03:01 »
Great collection of mods and I did purchase the Pandora mod pack. Playing through the game when I came across the part where squall is carrying Rinoa on the train tracks to Esthar their bodies disappear behind a block whenever they pass a light pole.  I did a fresh install leaving out Project Eden and Rebirth Flame

I thought by chance that might fix what I saw plus some other odd glitches or blimps/misplaced lines in the background.  I think using Edens textures with Angelwings hashmaps has some hiccups.  Unfortunately, I didn't save anywhere around the train tracks so I'll have to track down a save at that point to see if this fixes it.  I also notice that the characters blink their eyes with the original textures.  I actually would like a character mod that upscales the current pixels much like Angelwings backgrounds.  The characters are a little too plastic in Rebirth Flame if you know what I mean.

Otherwise great set of mods!  I look forward to more and hopefully a Final Fantasy VIII remake before I die.  One can hope.

Spoony
Proud owner of Asus ROG gaming products
« Last Edit: 2017-12-01 06:07:21 by spoonyrogdrumps »