Author Topic: Character Overhaul vs. Field Textures  (Read 2635 times)

Kamiden

• View Profile
Character Overhaul vs. Field Textures
« on: 2015-12-13 18:07:25 »
I did a fresh install from steam, copied the folder over, followed the steps, and sorted the mods. Some mods were not working at all, the text in the field was all too close together, and I had glitchy menus in battle. Then the update came, and the character models turned white. I am so confused about how to make this thing work.
« Last Edit: 2015-12-14 01:42:29 by Kamiden »

Kamiden

• View Profile
Re: What did I do?
« Reply #1 on: 2015-12-13 19:59:54 »
UPDATE: the field models are working after installing aali's custom driver.

Known list of mods not working:
-Battle Textures
-Menu Backgrounds and Avatars
-Battle models (Defaults to Kaldarasha)
-Field Textures

Can't test yet
-World Models/Textures

Why is this happening
-Menu Overhaul (Works but glitchy interface)
-Start up screens do not show. No squaresoft or eidos logos.

Kamiden

• View Profile
Re: What did I do?
« Reply #2 on: 2015-12-14 01:00:35 »
Update 2: Fixed all the problems by changing the folder from bootleg to Textures except battle models are still stuck as kaldarasha. Note that I never used bootleg, I just saw to put that as the aali path when I installed. I am trying New Threat, is it being overwritten? I also can't get the save point to change textures.
« Last Edit: 2015-12-14 01:06:05 by Kamiden »

Kamiden

• View Profile
Re: Battle Models?
« Reply #3 on: 2015-12-14 01:42:04 »
Update 3 Fixed the battle model problem. It has to be in the list before the difficulty and story mod. The save point texture is locked into default by the character overhaul, so I am stuck with a choice between a sword on Cloud's back or a cool save point. The materia from the field textures mod still carries over though for some reason. Is there a way to make the save point only boot before character overhaul?