Author Topic: [FF7PC] Sephiroth Story mod with new villian and motive! (2016-01-08)  (Read 83345 times)

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
Haven't had any issues yet so it should be good.

Zara9

• View Profile
how hard is this mod to setup now

iloveyou771

• View Profile
i wonder when i am able to play this mod without using 7th heaven? Genesis063 in this mod of urs is sephiroth fully playable? i mean either Sephiroth leaves the party temporary in disc 1 at the shinra building when dealing with Rufus; he ask others to take Aeris and leave, next is a one on one event battle between Barret and Dyne and last one after he gone crazy during disc 2(leaves for quite awhile before he joins back).

In ur mod the story are altered to match Sephiroth right? So maybe Sephiroth will stay in ur party throughout the game, i think?
i can't play ur awesome mod since i don't have the original disc and the steam version of the game..kinda sad i could only play scorpicus sephiroth patch on my pc only while i wanna try ur mod :-[ i know that playing mod on 7th heaven is nicer since it can merge with other cool mods out there but like i said i can't use 7th heaven since i don't have the game disc nor steam ver. one...such a pity for me T.T
« Last Edit: 2015-11-18 11:12:34 by iloveyou771 »

genesis063

• View Profile
Uploaded a new version.

Zara9

• View Profile
hey staff

is there anyway to put this mod on a automatic setup for me without using 7th heaven

because this mod is to hard for me to setup on 7th heaven

genesis063

• View Profile
Gave EQ2 files for my Safer and weapons and battle model swaps.  For now only Sephiroth weapons work right.  I may have to redo Clouds as there are issues with them showing up correctly.

furryshep

• View Profile
Please someone, anyone tell me how to set this mod up. I have been sitting here for hours reading everything there is to read and still I cannot figure out how to get this mod to work.
Google yields nothing, there is absolutely no straight forward guide to installing this mod, it does not show up in 7th Heaven, I don't know what to do.
« Last Edit: 2017-01-11 00:02:04 by furryshep »

genesis063

• View Profile
Sorry for the late post just a lot going on.  The mod is still being worked on I have not forgotten about it.  Not sure exactly when it will get polished up and released again so hang tight and I'll update when I can.

Crownstrike

• View Profile
Hi genesis063, saw a quick play-through on YouTube and the demo for mod looks EPIC! Looking forward to updates on this as I only patch the Steam version outside of 7th Heaven. Had issues in the past with it corrupting files and in-game crashes.

genesis063

• View Profile
Quick little update thanks all the interests and wanting to play this as soon as possible.  For more updates watch the 7th Heaven thread as this will be packaged with it.  I see no further need for this thread so if a mod would like to close this thread feel free to do so.  I see no further need since the 7th Heaven is the superior and preferred way to mod now a days.