Author Topic: Mod Final fantasy 8 Steam Only. (Long journey of Hard ) Version 1.0  (Read 3456 times)

Tedrainbow

• View Profile
Hello i am finish me mod version 1.0 but have not time to test all game...

If anyone wants to give their opinion on getting new mod hard.
Let him be welcome.
In this mods the background colors are modified and retouched or otherwise the same but more beautiful.

The difficulty is longer and harder than the original even only the HP has been modifying and the value of the AP and experience have been reduced from X 3 around.

The color of the monsters have been changed ..
The cost of GFs is only available after learning the ability to call them Level 1.
The abilities of GF now appear with their levels and not once a precise skill learned.

The characters were retouched to be less pixelized.

The magic attacks are 2X less powerful, but for magic, you throw two in a single attack.

The experience is longer for your characters and GF but their exp are now degraded, the levels are longer as the game progresses and not always the same figure exactly.

The text and other original story is not change..(..)
But Picture in game !

Once you have download the file for this mods.
 Long journey of Hard :   File '2.6 G'  Here

Links Removed. ~Covarr

Install the mods.
Go to the folder where you install your FINAL FANTASY VIII on Steam!
Copy all the files in this location except Slot 1 slot 2.
for the saving of the mod. Use the backup on slot 1 and place it in the folder where your backups of this games are placed.
Change the number if you want other than the number 1.

Also change to the prefs file the info you want to use the Textures folder.

Then Happy,  Good luck and good games!
« Last Edit: 2017-10-03 20:06:18 by Covarr »

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
Hello i am finish me mod version 1.0 but have not time to test all game...

If anyone wants to give their opinion on getting new mod hard.
Let him be welcome.
In this mods the background colors are modified and retouched or otherwise the same but more beautiful.

The difficulty is longer and harder than the original even only the HP has been modifying and the value of the AP and experience have been reduced from X 3 around.

The color of the monsters have been changed ..
The cost of GFs is only available after learning the ability to call them Level 1.
The abilities of GF now appear with their levels and not once a precise skill learned.

The characters were retouched to be less pixelized.

The magic attacks are 2X less powerful, but for magic, you throw two in a single attack.

The experience is longer for your characters and GF but their exp are now degraded, the levels are longer as the game progresses and not always the same figure exactly.

The text and other original story is not change..(..)
But Picture in game !

Once you have download the file for this mods.
 Long journey of Hard :   File '2.6 G'  Here

Install the mods.
Go to the folder where you install your FINAL FANTASY VIII on Steam!
Copy all the files in this location except Slot 1 slot 2.
for the saving of the mod. Use the backup on slot 1 and place it in the folder where your backups of this games are placed.
Change the number if you want other than the number 1.

Also change to the prefs file the info you want to use the Textures folder.

Then Happy,  Good luck and good games!

HEY.  Damnit.  I created that font, I created that battlefield forest, I made that map, I hand-painted those clouds, created those seamless overlays for the world textures, and upscaled those enemies AND GF's with my own hands!  This is serious plagiarism.

This mod contains SeeDReborn 3.5, Rebirth Flame, HorizonPack, etc.... this is using a whole slough of mods made by this community but slightly tweaked and then placed in a huge package, but with no credit given where credit is due.  These links should be pulled until permission is authorized by the mod creators.
« Last Edit: 2017-10-03 19:58:16 by Mcindus »

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
From the forum rules:
Please only distribute things either you created yourself, or you have permission to distribute.

Repackaging someone else's work, even with tweaks, requires that person's permission. This forum frowns on plagiarism.