Author Topic: world of final fantasy coming to steam  (Read 368 times)

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile

Cicciolo

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
Re: world of final fantasy coming to steam
« Reply #1 on: 2017-11-01 18:21:31 »
WOFF, FFXV... when the heck are they going to announce ports for FFI, FFII and FFXIITZA? :roll: anyway nice news, thanks.

NFITC1

• No life
  • I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #2 on: 2017-11-02 02:44:49 »
I'd go for XIITZA if it also had the option for the original boards. I think it does, right?

Anyway. It's good to see more of the collection coming to PC, but I'm still waiting for Bravely Default.

Cicciolo

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2017-11-02 10:52:32 »
I'd go for XIITZA if it also had the option for the original boards. I think it does, right?

No, it doesn't. But i heard you can use two jobs compared to one from the original IZJS version on PS2 (so you can try all jobs in one playthrough, and there are already good combinations)

MrLeonhart

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2017-11-09 17:46:54 »
Well graphic is very.... fairy-tale like. I prefer something like ff8, but I'll play definitely. Guys I hear about planned release ff1-6 on steam in graphics like ff4 on adroid version. This was already been released?

Cicciolo

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2017-11-10 18:01:33 »
Guys I hear about planned release ff1-6 on steam in graphics like ff4 on adroid version. This was already been released?

I smell BS. Source? And why would they need to re-release FF3 and FF4 if they're already in 3D? And FF5 and FF6 were already released on Android and those version came to Steam, we only need FF1 and FF2...