Final Fantasy 8 > Releases

[FF8PC-Steam] Batch extraction of backgrounds

(1/7) > >>

SaintBahamut:
Hello

Lately wanted wanted to replay ff8, first time on PC (steam) but low res backgrounds bit bother me and current mods dont really fit my taste, so i want tackle enhancing them myself. I know i need use tonbery and pupu but i cant find a good reliableway of batch extraction of backgrounds.

Extracting asaide, what i want to do is actualy put funds on some commercial app that does some AI processing. Some free examples i could get, shows promise:

Bit noisy but i think its a solid base for further improvements

Thanks

Maki:
That upscale is extremely precise! I love it

Fraggoso:
I can't help with the batch extract but one question from my side: Are you using letsenhance.io?
If yes, ask for a batch as filtering thousands of images will be a pain in the ass if you've to do it manually.

Maki:
Damn, that's really great. There's no way to export all in one click, yet I'll try to do my best to do it asap.
New processed images:

Mcindus:
WOW.

So, If you find some of this too noisey, you can always mask with 'project angelwing' and use Angelwing as a color base, with possible gaussian blurs manually done for skies and other gradients.  That would be the 'ultimate' Field Background mod.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version