Author Topic: How to make cloud limit break bar always full ?  (Read 9740 times)

kuncoro

• View Profile
How to make cloud limit break bar always full ?
« on: 2010-05-18 02:00:15 »
How to make cloud limit break bar always full ? if someone knows it please tell me

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
Re: How to make cloud limit break bar always full ?
« Reply #1 on: 2010-05-18 07:27:08 »
I think what you're asking for has never been done. You can suggest it to someone who's making a trainer.

Armorvil

• Working on : FFVII Total Grudge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-05-18 08:29:15 »
If you want to make Limit skills always available, you can create a new materia in Wall Market. In Materia Type, select "12: Command materia, replace attack with command at offset [1] to [5]", and type 20 in the first box below.

After that, all you need to do is put this materia into your character's starting equipment / make it available in shops with WhiteChoco / edit you save-file with BlackChoco, and you're done. Now you can spam limit abilities as you please.

kuncoro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-05-18 08:29:59 »
Thanks armorvil

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-05-18 08:42:02 »
My trainer will allow you to always access the limit break for character 1 (anyone in the first slot) and still be able to attack normally (if your limit bar isnt full, otherwise you will just have 2 LIMIT commands)
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=9743.0
just use that with the option "Character 1 Extra Battle Menu".
Also if this is not what you are looking for it may be possible to just add a Limit Bar always full option if you request it.

EDIT-
Ok i just added Always Full limit to my trainer 0.7.1 here
http://www.mediafire.com/?iiiazgmxgy0
« Last Edit: 2010-05-18 09:21:13 by kranmer »

kuncoro

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-05-18 12:53:58 »
Kranmer thank you very much thanks for helping me my friend
Kranmer can we play with sephiroth and young cloud in our party without crash
until the end of the game ?
I want to request this

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-05-18 13:05:04 »
well i havent made it yet so that you can have young cloud in your party because it did seem to cause some minor issues at certain points (the activate young cloud code is so that in the past if you can have either cait sith or young cloud).
But so far i havent had the sephiroth code crash the game (as long as you dont have more characters then you should, so for example when you do the reactor you should only have 2 characters, if you try to have sephiroth in your party as well as cloud and barret it makes 3 people and the game will crash, i doubt i can do anything about that) but its still a beta and i havent played the game all the way through yet with the trainer so if you have any problems just report them here.
Plus you can always remove sephiroth if he gives problems by using the trainer to remove him.
« Last Edit: 2010-05-18 13:07:29 by kranmer »

kuncoro

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-05-18 13:14:39 »
Oh yeah i want to ask how to play ff7 without cd can you explain it to me please ?
Oh yeah im using aali driver is it possible to play without cd i already do maximum install

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-05-18 13:46:56 »
You need to make image files of your cds. You'll need IsoBuster or MagicIso to make/extract the .bin files and you'll need Daemon tools to run it on a virtual drive then change your registry files to make the game read the datadrive to the virtual drive.

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-05-18 14:00:22 »
yes creating images is the easyist method,
But another method is to copy all movies to your HD to a folder called movies, then rename your C drive to FF7DISC1 and then open regedit and change the "datadrive" to C drive. then change "MoviePath" to the movies folder on your HD then run the game, and just rename your C drive every time you need to change disc's from FF7DISC1 to FF7DISC2 or FF7DISC3 according.

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-05-18 14:35:11 »
But another method is to copy all movies to your HD to a folder called movies, then rename your C drive to FF7DISC1 and then open regedit and change the "datadrive" to C drive. then change "MoviePath" to the movies folder on your HD then run the game, and just rename your C drive every time you need to change disc's from FF7DISC1 to FF7DISC2 or FF7DISC3 according.
Oh yeah. Also change the moviepath to the folder where you put it in your HD and the best part is you can actually run the game with a 0kb file if you do a maximum install and all the movies in your hard drive.

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #11 on: 2010-05-18 19:19:13 »

Well THAT'S an interesting solution I hadn't considered. :D Seems a little time-intensive though.

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #12 on: 2010-05-18 19:39:32 »
that is how i do it on the netbook since for some reason ff7 refused to use my isos (mainly cause wine didn't bother to use the lables for its "cd drive").yes its kinda a PITA. its still better then getting up, getting the cd's and taking them out there paper cases to use them. at least i know my cd's are safe if i need them. and on a side note why did edios/square go w/ such large boxes for the pc games , and not a single one has a jewel case in the box its all paper cases..i hate paper cases.

kuncoro

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010-05-18 23:48:33 »
Thank you everyone

spkeyhdgehog

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2013-02-26 22:21:45 »
sorry to bring up a three year old topic, but I was wondering if this would work with the 2012 re-release?  I used wallmarket to edit one of the dummy materias as outlined by armorvil (kranmer's trainer doesn't seem to work) but i haven't been able to put it on anyone's equipment using black chocobo.  is there another way to achieve this effect?  or some other way to fill the limit meter in game?  thanks for the help.

sithlord48

• View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #15 on: 2013-02-27 22:23:27 »
sorry to bring up a three year old topic, but I was wondering if this would work with the 2012 re-release?  I used wallmarket to edit one of the dummy materias as outlined by armorvil (kranmer's trainer doesn't seem to work) but i haven't been able to put it on anyone's equipment using black chocobo.  is there another way to achieve this effect?  or some other way to fill the limit meter in game?  thanks for the help.

In Black Chocobo you would have to manually edit the slot data under the Test Data tab. First under the materi tab move the item at the top of your materia list so we can insert a new materia. now using the unknown var tab . set the unknow var to SLOT and then you can edit the whole slot (no error checking ..) look for 077C (first materia ID goes here) change the hex to match the ID of the materia you have edited. then make 077D 077E 077F all 00 (no AP  for the new materia ) or all FF if you want it mastered. then save you should have the materi in your party stock  when you load up your save. i had removed the ability to add the "placeholder " materia because they can cause errors in the game.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #16 on: 2013-03-01 22:06:15 »
Kunkoro, you trying to play Lost Wing with PC version?  If thats what you're doing and these Young Cloud/Sephiroth methods work, let me know or post here or in the Lost Wing thread.  I've had lotsa people wanting to use Young Cloud and Sephiroth on the PC version of Lost Wing since I gave them Limit Breaks.  I don't think the trainer can make it so either of them Build their Limit Bars naturally though.  You'll probably have to force limits.

spkeyhdgehog

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2013-04-06 07:26:15 »
sorry to bring the topic up again after quite a while, just had some strange issues trying armovil's method in conjunction with black chocobo.  I've editted an existing materia that I never use (added cut or steal as well) as armorvil described, but now I've noticed that cloud (i've edited his equipment using black chocobo to give him the materia) is automatically in haste and absorbs all damage.  how do i fix this?

sithlord48

• View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #18 on: 2013-04-06 13:26:17 »
That could be a false label in black chocobo or it could be what one of your materia dummbies does.