Author Topic: [REL/WIP] Felix Leonhart's Enhancements  (Read 278235 times)

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
Re: [REL/WIP] Felix Leonhart's Enhancements
« Reply #425 on: 2012-01-23 20:16:59 »
I'm a bigger fan of the newest Ice, just for the record.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: 2012-01-23 20:37:35 »
chalk me up for the newest ice as well

Livesey

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: 2012-01-23 22:25:58 »
A poll might be a good idea.

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: 2012-01-23 22:42:36 »
A poll might be a good idea.

Agreed. You know i've noticed, we have so few of those here, which is odd considering the spirit of the forum.

Lionsmane

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: 2012-01-23 22:51:11 »
Honestly I still like the one with more color, but the opaque quality to the new one doesnt bother me either.

I believe a poll would be perfect for this situation. Haha or just release them all?

ToySkyline

« Reply #430 on: 2012-03-01 14:17:33 »
sorry quick question, I know this will work better with the original world_us file but just to clarify, is it compatible with team avalanche?

cocoboii

• View Profile
« Reply #431 on: 2012-04-28 03:00:37 »
THX SO MUCH! For all the time and effort you put into creating dis mod, id like to just say its awesome and I give you mad props and respect for your hard work!

archerxtreme

• View Profile
« Reply #432 on: 2012-05-05 18:15:23 »
Of all the download links posted here, i'm confused as to which is which, what with the link corrections and all  ???
But i really like what i'm seeing here....especially the train station......it goes perfectly with the new opening video i use....found it in qhimm.

kela51

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/killakela51
« Reply #433 on: 2012-06-30 06:33:54 »
any news for magic spell enhancement? great work felix ;)

total9999

• Pirate
  • arrr matey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: 2012-06-30 08:00:52 »
i dont undersatnd how to create the folder of mods, i have to use aali's driver or others?
anyone can make a tutorial?

archerxtreme

• View Profile
« Reply #435 on: 2012-07-03 16:39:39 »
Once you get Aali's driver the mods folder should be there by itself...in the ff7.cfg that you get[open with note pad] go down to the Mods section....you should see something along the lines mode folder = <some name>[illustration only! Not in the actual cfg].......in my case it is mod folder= avalanche[or something like that. don remember accurately, but you'll know it when you see it] cuz i installed team avalanche patch first......if your using regular files and not lpgs, you put all of those files into that sub folder...if there is no sub folder within your mods folder...create one and write the name in the cfg file after the "=". i think there was a space after = but not sure.....anyways, the wrong one will give you an error so just do the opposite of that....for example in my mods folder i have Avalanche folder.....i dump all mods into that folder. in cfg file, mods section, mod folder[or whatever it says] = Avalanche. save the cfg file. It should work

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: 2012-07-03 17:38:12 »
archerxtreme, you see the word "Pirate" under his name? What about the pirate avatar, or the text "arrr matey!" underneath that?

He got those because he was using An illegally downloaded copy of the game (Ultima Edition, no less, so it probably won't work with most anything). As I'm sure you are aware:

We Do Not Condone Software Piracy
Asking where to get illegal software or cracks will not be tolerated. Asking for support for the Ultima Edition or any other pirated version of the game will not be tolerated. Any discussion regarding pirated software is an immediate warning. Assisting people that use pirated software is also forbidden.

So unless total9999 can confirm he has ditched his downloaded copy and purchased the game legitimately, we will not be helping with this.

Jenova's Witness

• Right Wing Safety Squads
  • I ♥ SCIENCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: 2012-07-03 18:29:20 »
« Last Edit: 2015-11-16 10:03:45 by Jenova's Witness »

archerxtreme

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: 2012-07-04 17:31:55 »
archerxtreme, you see the word "Pirate" under his name? What about the pirate avatar, or the text "arrr matey!" underneath that?

He got those because he was using An illegally downloaded copy of the game (Ultima Edition, no less, so it probably won't work with most anything). As I'm sure you are aware:

So unless total9999 can confirm he has ditched his downloaded copy and purchased the game legitimately, we will not be helping with this.
Oh! I was wondering how he got those tags and was looking around for those options!

Illegal copy of a game...Ultima Edition, huh? well, even if he tried out what i suggested, it wouldn't work then.

Sequence

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: 2012-12-23 20:28:29 »
Big Up 2 our friends Aali, Felix and DLPB! I'm waiting Magic enchancements:) Vous êtes géniaux!

peroxwhygenesis

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: 2013-04-12 10:49:44 »
Just installed these mods and they are amazing!!! Some of the best work I've seen to date!! From readin the entire thread I was wondering if the new spell effects where ever released or if the odd out of place texture here and there on the world map was ever fixed?

Best wishes

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: 2013-04-12 10:51:30 »
FeliX is busy with life, but I always remind him of this mod.  He knows.  :evil:

peroxwhygenesis

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: 2013-04-12 13:20:34 »
hahaha, good to hear. I really hope he picks it up again somewhere down the line, hes a very very talented man!

Ste41k

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: 2013-05-08 02:36:33 »
I made some textures using Felix Leonhart's world Enhancements textures as a base. Most of them are just slightly modify or renamed and reused.

There's a  few textures I made from free textures online. Like I made the rocket texture for the rocket at rocket town from a pic of a real rocket and the condor texture at fort condor is from a pic of a real hawk.I used a free metal texture for the underwater reactor and fort condor reactor.

I would like to thank Felix Leonhart's for the original textures and give him full credit for all the textures I used and made that are just edits of his to fit where they needed to be. ( I've read that Felix has made most of the textures I did here but there not released so I made them myself) .

I know my works not as good as Felix's,  these are mostly meant to be stand in textures until  Felix Leonhart's release his. At first I was just going to do this as a personal mod but thought I should let other have it too.

I tried to keep everything looking as close to the original as I could ( thought the underwater textures are not tinted blue like the original games textures because I like the look of them without the tint the underwater textures are not the best) . This should replace almost every world and underwater texture.

Link in this post: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14239.0

I hope Felix dose not mind me not asking before releasing this "add-on" to his mod. If he wants me to remove it i will.
« Last Edit: 2013-05-08 02:40:30 by Ste41k »

Squall_1904

• "As long as I have my sword..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: 2013-09-26 01:45:29 »
Well I suppose this is the only topic I can go for help on this one.
To make it quick I have this problem with some of the mountains http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/fllj.jpg/ and this problem with the Temple of the Ancients http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/dpz.JPG/
Only like 5% of the mountains in the whole world has that basic textures however, but I would like to fix it anyway. And as for the Temple I don't think FL-WME has any textures for the temple or anything that can help me with that problem since that's what I have already installed anyway.
Any way I can fix these two issues? :(

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
« Reply #445 on: 2013-09-27 22:10:49 »
Any way I can fix these two issues? :(

Try and use the complete world map texture pack on my release thread. It has the missing textures added to Felixs' plus the above 59 additional textures. The temple of the ancients being messed up is strange indeed. If not an original version of the pc game then it is a corrupted uv map or they changed the uv map on later releases. After adding in the new png's remember to delete the cache or nothing will change.

AlbusJC

• If you really love something let it go
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: 2013-09-28 23:54:44 »
I have the same problem here with the temple of the ancients. It's weird... a long ago the texture was fine. Any help please? There's something I can do? I've tried everything with the texture and the cache. I have the old one version of the game.

By the way, Im looking for some textures to reemplace the old elm01_00.png and elm02_00.png and some roofs of the worldmap. What do you think? (I made some fixes)

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/5043/md85.png

I know, it's not perfect but I like it. If anyone he like the result, here is the link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66592152/Towns.rar (New)

Greetings!  :)
« Last Edit: 2013-09-30 20:53:43 by AlbusJC »

Toppanzoo

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: 2015-05-07 13:13:04 »
I have the same problem here with the temple of the ancients. It's weird... a long ago the texture was fine. Any help please? There's something I can do? I've tried everything with the texture and the cache. I have the old one version of the game.

By the way, Im looking for some textures to reemplace the old elm01_00.png and elm02_00.png and some roofs of the worldmap. What do you think? (I made some fixes)

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/5043/md85.png

I know, it's not perfect but I like it. If anyone he like the result, here is the link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66592152/Towns.rar (New)

Greetings!  :)

As time goes by, link is dead for Towns.rar.
I am late !!

Could you re-upload the "Towns.rar" that should be the awesome works of Felix Leonheart.