Author Topic: Kuroda Masahiro's mini mods (Requests closed) Latest: Rock Harmony hair and eyes  (Read 65611 times)

narcku

• Like what?
    • View Profile
That Zack's hair is very cool :D
Did you make it yourself or was it an import?

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
I refer you to another image I posted.

I did the hair from scratch using promotional images and from playing Crisis Core and taking a number of screenshots of 'adult' Zack from different angles, I did it in roughly 2 hours.

narcku

• Like what?
    • View Profile

I did the hair from scratch using promotional images and from playing Crisis Core and taking a number of screenshots of 'adult' Zack from different angles, I did it in roughly 2 hours.

I see. Great job ;D !

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
Thank you, do you have any requests? I'm currently open to them, but I am also doing 3 others at the moment.

xenokain

• View Profile
I actually have a request. There is a famous bodybuilder who was a fan of cloud/sephiroth and I was wondering if its possible for you to make a buff/beefed up cloud or sephiroth. I'd prefer cloud but either will work. The only thing id like to remain the same is the hair but the arms,legs,torso etc can change. You don't have to spend too much time as its for private use. If I do anything with it publicly you will be given credit.

Im also interested in the Aeris from the 3rd post you made. I sent you a pm as well before this place gets crowded with requests and mine gets lost.lol.

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
@Xenokain - I actually started something like that before, I have an image here.

And the way that this is done, I can basically increase his mass to whatever I want in around a minute.

And that Aeris is the 'mage' one, or Jenova?

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
I actually have a request. There is a famous bodybuilder who was a fan of cloud/sephiroth and I was wondering if its possible for you to make a buff/beefed up cloud or sephiroth. I'd prefer cloud but either will work. The only thing id like to remain the same is the hair but the arms,legs,torso etc can change. You don't have to spend too much time as its for private use. If I do anything with it publicly you will be given credit.

Reminds me on this: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14183.msg208656#msg208656

And Kuroda, thank you so much for the hair. Sadly now look the face I used not so good for me I so I have to make a better one.  :-D

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
No problem Kaldarasha, I forgot to also package the swords and I'm going out to get some shopping for the week done, and seeing  Heaven's Cloud as 1 handed sword got me thinking, and I was also working on a dual wielding character, although while I can easily enough spread Cloud's arms apart in battle, it might be easier to edit Reno so he has the heavier blade on his shoulder, and the lifghter one by his side, then for his attacks, he can do a sort of criss-cross swings.

xenokain

• View Profile
That image looks amazing. Wow. Is it possible to remove the shoulder pad though and make his shoulder and bicep bigger? Can you show his legs? Those don't need to be muscular,just the upper body. By show his legs I mean cloud wearing shorts. If it doesn't turn out right then the way you have it now would be enough. Looks very cool.

For Aeris its the "mage" one. She has what looks like a cloak.

@Kaldarasha  = lol. That's a little too buffed.
« Last Edit: 2014-08-05 10:26:33 by xenokain »

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
Want me to do a direct mod of Zyzz?

Looking at the images, it would be a simple job, and if you tell me who you want him to replace, it'll be simple enough to do.

Ie, if you want him over Cloud, I can do that, and even include some custom weapons I made before if you give me a theme. Such as katanas only, longswords only, greatswords only, etc.

Or if you want him to be someone else, such as Sephiroth, that is very easy to do as well.

If there's a precise outfit that Zyzz wore that you want, I can do that for you.

an example could be a typical MMA outfit, which has tight shorts, arm and leg wrapping and either no shirt or a black tank top

xenokain

• View Profile
Yes I would. Theres lots of images of zyzz where im sure something can be done.

I want him as cloud.

For outfit I really just want him shirtless with shorts,if he does have clothes then a singlet if you can manage that. So a singlet with shorts or shirtless with shorts. White shoes. The shorts red,green or blue colored. no glasses. Sometimes he would wear a pouch like a backpack so there was a strap going around his chest and i noticed your cloud already has this. This doesn't have to be included but its an idea. Fortunate for you zyzz already has an anime shaped jawline and the spikey hair xD

As for weapons the only ones I ever seen him use were a huge knife and a bo stick.

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
Alright, I started o Zyzz, and what do you think of him so far?

If the hair isn't spiky enough, I can make it spikier, and this is more along the lines of seeing if he was sufficently buff for you. (As you can see, his muscles are starting to clip into his chest, this is really how buff Cloud can be without animation errors.)

Looking through the images, I think the best outfit would be the topless with the red shorts, the white bag and the white shoes.

...The way FF7 works is that we really need to have gloves, Cloud in particular, his gloves hides the somewhat wonky hand animations.

Also, what do you want his skin to be?

'normal', tanned, or a dark tan?

chasedark

• View Profile
I've actually finally gotten around to deciding what kind of stance/fighting style I'm going to give one of the new modded characters I will hopefully be working on soon(as soon as I get acquainted enough with Blender to do hair and clothing modifications).  I played alittle FF8 and I decided I liked the G-soldier's stance:

Of course it won't be a rip, I'll just end up reanimating cloud to that stance with new parts.

xenokain

• View Profile

Looking through the images, I think the best outfit would be the topless with the red shorts, the white bag and the white shoes.

So far it looks amazing. The upper body looks just like him :) The muscles definately look bigger. Could you make the hair spikier just to see how that looks?

For the skin color Tan is good or dark tan. Don't want him looking pale.lol. For weapons the sword is fine. Besides Final Fantasy,A knife and Bo he also liked world of warcraft. A theme for weapons around one of those subjects would work. A big sword actually makes sense since he liked lifting heavy weights.

you could maybe get away with glasses/shades depending on how it looks. But yes that's very impressive what you have so far.
« Last Edit: 2014-08-05 20:56:27 by xenokain »

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
Alright, I'll now get to work on the rest of him, it should be simple enough, but I'm about to sit down to dinner. (...I'm kinda poor, so I have ramen and store bought samosas.)

I'll darken him roughly halfway between normal cloud and Barret, add in the white strap, I might just try to substitute the glove for white bands, and be warned, there are no natural masculine legs for the battle side, so I'll have to get creative.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
...there are no natural masculine legs for the battle side, so I'll have to get creative.
Take a look at Gigas or the Titan summon.

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
@Kaldarasha - The Gigas itself is too dark to blend the skin tones, and it's barely more masculine than the fleshly Snow, and itan's legs when turned into normal dimensions just look like someone's forearms rather than legs, either that or they look overly chunky.

@Xenokain

I updated his body to have the red shorts, the lower legs, sneakers, I added in the white sash.

If you approve of the design, I'll get the final colours added, which will make his skin darker, make his sneakers white, I'll add in gloveless hands with white bands instead and if that's signed off on, then I'll do the field models and the weapons.

Using Cloud's skeletons, we can have large knives and staves,  although he'll swing them around like a sword.

chasedark

• View Profile
I'm having a problem trying to move parts cause Kimera gives me an overflow error every time I try to click on a part while viewing the battle skeleton.  I'm 95% sure it's cause I have an integrated  graphics card(cheap computer), but it makes changing animations near-impossible on kimera.  I was wondering if anyone here had a work-around or maybe if my kimera is just corrupt?  Don't mean to hijack the thread, but it's important so I can use the request I put in here earlier.

Edit: I've been trying to rotate parts since that's all I can do(using the arrow buttons in frame options) but not only is it time consuming, it's very hard to get all the parts matching and the weapon doesn't move the right way.
« Last Edit: 2014-08-05 22:15:49 by chasedark »

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
Overflow errors occur when you try to do too much in Kimera, such as multiple opening and edits in one way or another, kimera itself cannot be affected by any graphic card for its capabilities, just what is actually shown to you in the interface, as would anything else be affected.

How are you trying to load the parts? Are you double clicking a part of it when looking at the xxaa? or something else entirely?

It might be better to try to troubleshoot this over skype, facebook or something else, as we can communicate much quicker and in real time..

chasedark

• View Profile

It might be better to try to troubleshoot this over skype, facebook or something else, as we can communicate much quicker and in real time..

I could give you my skype name over PM if you don't mind it.  I'll put up a screenshot of what's happening:

I'm trying to click on individual parts while viewing the full skeleton, I can do it with Field models, but if I try it with battle models it gives me that error.

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
Did you try an earlier version of kimera? I didn't have time to extensively test 0.97a, but I know for a fact that different versions of kimera are good at certain things, each bringing its own issues and bugs you need to take into consideration before using.

For now, I would recommend trying 0.81 and see if the issue persists, and yes, send me your skype name and I'll add you.

chasedark

• View Profile
I actually have been having trouble finding any version other than 0.97a, I tried googling it and I keep ending up with 100 german websites that have nothing to do with it.

Iceboundphoenix

• View Profile
I would love to see the summons with updated graphics or more refined ones.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Is this buff enough?  ;)

xenokain

• View Profile

I updated his body to have the red shorts, the lower legs, sneakers, I added in the white sash.

Using Cloud's skeletons, we can have large knives and staves,  although he'll swing them around like a sword.

If you approve of the design, I'll get the final colours added, which will make his skin darker, make his sneakers white, I'll add in gloveless hands with white bands instead and if that's signed off on

Everything looks good. Only thing is zyzz had chicken calves. lol. So theres no one in the game with skinny/weak calves you can switch him out with? The upper body,head,shoes,colors you plan to use etc is perfect. If the calves cant be small then its fine. I really like it. Its crazy how good this looks.

About the knives and staves that's fine because he actually grabbed the bo but swung it around like a martial artist so swinging it up/down/sideways is ok.

@Sega Chief = A little too buff.lol
« Last Edit: 2014-08-06 05:17:21 by xenokain »