Miscellaneous Forums > Gameplay

Final Sephiroth patch / Complete Sephiroth patch FF7 PC *work in progress*

<< < (2/17) > >>

GF-san:
Thank you Covarr & e1sunz for your motivating posts :)

Nightmarish:
Nice.
Might be useful for someone.

Although i'd be more interested in being able to play with Sephiroth in the party.
As in, Sephiroth joining the party by doing a side quest or something (like Vincent) and add 3 or 4 weapons for him, without touching the story. Hell, i'd be happy just to be able to PHS him to the party later on ^^

GF-san:

--- Quote from: Nightmarish on 2011-11-08 19:33:48 ---Nice.
Might be useful for someone.

Although i'd be more interested in being able to play with Sephiroth in the party.
As in, Sephiroth joining the party by doing a side quest or something (like Vincent) and add 3 or 4 weapons for him, without touching the story. Hell, i'd be happy just to be able to PHS him to the party later on ^^

--- End quote ---

That's actually really simple and even less time consuming, -if- I replace for example Cait Sith with him. However completely adding him out of nowhere is also still very doable with my technique, just means that with that method I also need to edit text in game and build spawn points, additional field messages in every scene. Fastest way of course is to replace a lesser significant character. Anyways just giving my 2 cents on that, I'm continueing with the above project first! Thanks for your share of mind though!

Nightmarish:
Replace him would be easier indeed but add him as an additional char would be "cooler".
But i guess it would involve a lot of work as he shares data with some other characters.

anifiga:
Great work:), I tried this as well but it hell a lot of a work, so I decided to finish my work with limits first, it by itself eats my time:), btw you can use my model and limits for seph when I finish with them as well, or any part of my work, if you like:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version