Download HERE.Donate HEREOchu
is an FF7 trainer. It is compatible with the English game, both the original 1998 release (1.02 only) and 2012/2013 re-releases. Ochu has an easy GUI which you can use to view and change game values, such as stats, high scores, and character coordinates. The key features are:
Ability to view/edit:
- Main game values (Game progress, gil GP, time etc).
- Major stats and names for all characters.
- Main stats for all enemies (as well as a damage inflicted indicator).
- All chocobo stats and names.
- All mini-game scores.
- Game frame rate for battle, field and world map.
- Field and World Map model coordinates.Mod:
- Add all items to your inventory (and allow you to remove Level 4 limit break items).
- Add all materia to your inventory.
- Allow all characters to be viewed/used in PHS.
- Allow any character to be placed in party.
- Fill all characters' Limit gauge.
- Force battle to end.
- Force game over from battle or field.
- Teleport to a number of battles, and field/world map locations. Other teleport options also exist.Save:
Create and load save-states on Field or World Map.
Be careful. Certain places were never designed for saving
and may crash the game when loaded.Tweak:
- Save/PHS anywhere.
- Default Run (Character runs instead of walks as default).
- No battles field/world map.
- Max battles field/world map.
- Lucky Tifa (Tifa slots always display "yeah!")
- Condor Speed (The max limit for the Fort Condor mini-game speed is increased).
- Faster Animation (Battle model animation 2x faster. Not related to FPS).
- Increase Sense (Sense will work up to 65535HP).
- Lock Inventory (Items will not deplete when you use them).
- No Dialogue Box (Dialogue will not have its box).
- Freeze EXP (All characters cannot gain EXP).
- Faster Death (Enemy death animation will be faster).
- Faster Numbers (Battle numbers such as damage disappear from view quicker).
- Gypt (Skip FMV).Realtime:
- Invincible (Characters will not lose HP/MP and will be completely invincible).
- Control Sephiroth (If Sephiroth is in the party, you will be able to control him in battle).MemLog:
- Save Map and Temp Bank logger.
- Ability to change Save Map and Temp Bank in realtime.
You can load/save data tables. All checkbox options will be saved and loaded into memory automatically for your convenience. To edit, simply enter edit mode with F1 or double click a blank area, then right click a table or section and select update. See help.rtf for more information.ImportantAlways run as adminCreditsMain Code and Options
Daniel L.P. Burke Teleporter/SavePHS/General Help/Testing
Gypt/Lucky Tifa/Default Run/No Dialogue Box